Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS NA Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 4:58am | Report

IMO NA is going to end up

1. C9
2. CLG
3. Dig
4. TSM
5. LMQ
6. Curse
7. Complexity
8. EG

Too much faith in TSM imo.

1. C9
2. CLG
3. Dig
4. LMQ
5. TSM
6. Curse
7. Complexity
8. EG
-Check out my Yasuo Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
-Honorable Mention In The Mobafire S4 Guide Contest!-

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 5:29am | Report
Not that it matters much, but why would you guys put EG below Complexity? I think EG have the potential to do a lot better, especially if they actually replace Snoopeh (rumored to be replaced by Helios soonTM)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 7:28am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Not that it matters much, but why would you guys put EG below Complexity? I think EG have the potential to do a lot better, especially if they actually replace Snoopeh (rumored to be replaced by Helios soonTM)

EG is a mess of a team right now, and Complexity has a ton of potential, beyond EG imo. They have a really strong team of independent league players who have been yearning to get into/get back into the LCS scene for ages, and now they've got the shot and they just need to pull themselves together in terms of teamwork. These guys are re-known for their individual skill and it shows.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 11:17am | Report
NateDog13 wrote:

Too much faith in TSM imo.

1. C9
2. CLG
3. Dig
4. LMQ
5. TSM
6. Curse
7. Complexity
8. EG

This is pretty much my same expectations although I think TSM might finish as low as 6th. I agree that compLexity is better than EG right now, they've actually played a lot better than I anticipated them to. I thought they were going to be the second coming of Velocity, but they've played some pretty close games against good teams
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 11:52am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Oddone's Olaf was also a possibility.
It really does look like Amazing has a very limited nr of champions to play.
Which is sad tbh.

better than Zuna's Olaf.

Sig made by elenah
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 11:57am | Report
NateDog13 wrote:

EG is a mess of a team right now, and Complexity has a ton of potential, beyond EG imo. They have a really strong team of independent league players who have been yearning to get into/get back into the LCS scene for ages, and now they've got the shot and they just need to pull themselves together in terms of teamwork. These guys are re-known for their individual skill and it shows.

Don't forget that EG with their old roster completely STOMPED Complexity and also beat them in their first head to head lcs game. Their head to head in official matches is 4-0 so I still doubt their potential (especially considering Westrice isn't going to improve at all).

3 of their players are unarguably the weakest players for their respective roles (bubbadub, westrice and brokenshard - if you assume snoopeh is going to be replaced soon)
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 4:04am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Don't forget that EG with their old roster completely STOMPED Complexity and also beat them in their first head to head lcs game. Their head to head in official matches is 4-0 so I still doubt their potential (especially considering Westrice isn't going to improve at all).

3 of their players are unarguably the weakest players for their respective roles (bubbadub, westrice and brokenshard - if you assume snoopeh is going to be replaced soon)

EG still is worse right now Snoopeh and Krepo are not even that much of an upgrade over complexity jungle or support. At least there young players and young team Alot of players on EG have hit there peak why do you think Froggen left when he did. EG has not impressed me once since coming to na.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 4:28am | Report
How can they be worse when their head to head is 4/0?
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 4:33am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Let's be realistic, these "unarguably" weakest players are only "weakest" because they've got no LCS level experience. It's shown throughout the splits that LCS experience is what separates good teams from the best and the same with the players. Some teams will in fact fall through, and some won't, but I seriously doubt that Complexity isn't going to be able to step their game up as they traverse through the split and continue to gain more experience from these matches, and if they don't then we'll see another Coast, if not none of Complexity's players get picked up at all.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 5:20am | Report
I agree that Complexity will benefit a lot from actually playing in the LCS now, but I don't see how their potential is beyond EG's. I expect EG to improve a lot after their roster change, especially since Pobelter has graduated and moved into the EG house (less than a week ago). I expect them to improve even more if they replace Snoopeh, too.

I'm obviously more than a little biased on this one, but Complexity are the weaker team right now imo and I think it'll stay that way.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide