Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 10:39pm | Report
Im sure if we did some digging we could find one. o.O maybe?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 2:39pm | Report

Top: Olaf vs. Garen
Mid: Lux vs. Nidalee
Jungle: Master Yi vs. Jarvan IV
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Thresh vs. Graves/ Taric

Debut with Thresh in ranked. Was duoing with the AD carry on our ranked team. We started the game and stole their red with Master Yi, then immediately walked to bot and killed Graves, giving Miss Fortune the first blood. After that hard engagements were in me and MF's favor and we killed Graves and Taric pretty much every fight. Master Yi was pro assassin and Olaf took an entire team focusing him for atleast ten seconds to kill. Over all, pretty easy match.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 6:02pm | Report

Second ever game as Nunu & Willump. I learned so much from Mooninites.

Top: Teemo vs. Singed
Mid: Nidalee vs. Morgana
Jungle: Xin Zhao vs. Jax
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Nunu & Willump vs. Ezreal/ Taric

God Nunu & Willump is boring. They banned Thresh on me, and I wanted to try a different support, so I settled for him. Ezreal burned blink every time I snowballed him and simply couldnt outdamage MF. At one point MF didnt even bother chasing him and let me chase him with Blood Boil for the kill while she got Taric. Meanwhile, Nidalee is OP and Teemo counters singed.

Sidenote: Had no idea you had to move to stop Nunu & Willump's ult. My bad.

Game 2:

Top: Pantheon vs. Fiora
Mid: Nidalee vs. Anivia
Jungle: Volibear vs. Evelynn
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Taric vs. Ezreal/ Blitzcrank

There was some confusion at the start and one team member claimed he could not jungle at all, so I took over the role, something I regret doing. He was a sucky support and tried diving Blitzcrank and they ended up feeding Ezreal. Taric also had to be told to ward, so much to the point I bought a **** ton of them myself for bot lane. Once again, Nidalee is OP, and most of them were too squishy and got body blocked by me most team fights. They focused bear and lost. Sadly MF DC'd two times in the game and was having other computer issues and thus wasnt doing too hot. But Me and Nidalee didn't **** around and merc'd the squishies. :p
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 6:07pm | Report
You know, people have been saying Volibear might be sleeper OP right now because health stacking is good, and Volibear loves health. Especially rushing Warmogs :p
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 6:09pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

You know, people have been saying Volibear might be sleeper OP right now because health stacking is good, and Volibear loves health. Especially rushing Warmogs :p

Yep, since I started playing him religiously as a jungler, Ive only lost 2 of like 30 games. All 3 games with him in ranked are victories. Once he gets that Warmog's he gets pretty obscene.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 10:38pm | Report
if voli becomes FotM i am quitting League of Legends until hes back to hardly being used again
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 10:44pm | Report
y u haet vburr?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 10:47pm | Report
saw a guy get attacked by a bear when i was four so now im scared of bears, ive never won a game with a volibear on the other team and i dodge queue when one decides to support me with him, and i cant really play against him cuz of it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Wow, Im sorry to hear that. o.o
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 11:09pm | Report
volibears kit has too many problems for him to be considered sleeper op. he definitely got better in s3 but saying he is sleeper op is a real stretch.

also i feel he is not worth jungling at all, only good in top lane because of how his w works. you also want a warmogs asap which you will get a lot faster in top lane. he is a lot like singed in how he can jungle and has decent ganks and clear, but he is better with solo lane gold top.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide