Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 11:25pm | Report
Your getting back up ^^ GJ
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 3:29pm | Report

I did not deserve this loss.

Top: Jayce vs. Nidalee
Mid: Talon vs. Karthus
Jungle: Rammus vs. Riven
Bot: Kog'Maw/ Alistar vs. Draven/ Nami

This game pisses me off to the very fiber of my being. Both Kog'Maw and Alistar admitted halfway through the game they only picked their champions because they werent banned and they were "op". Kog'Maw stood inside of Karthus's **** every team fight. Alistar couldn't combo for ****. I was fed beyond belief and I could only manage to kill 3 of them before my team got melted. I could not kill Nidalee, and her and Nami were always the last ones alive.

What I did wrong: I picked Talon. In hindsight, I should have been an AP champion to even out the damage, but theoretically, had bot lane not been ******ed and Jayce not fed Nidalee we would have still won. I know this. I hate to blame my team, but seriously, they were that ****ing bad.

Also; Karthus is **********ing OP, when he ults my FPS drops to like 3. Anyone else have this problem?
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 9:47am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

That Ez was an arrogant ****, people like that have lost me games that seemed totally won because of one teamfight. But yeah, good job ^^

And I meant what pheyniex said.

Imagine you're the guy banning first. You can easily lead most people into what you might wanna try passing. Per example, I always ban Kha'Zix first since I do not own him. This usually makes the enemy rush to either Malph, Mumu or Shen.

Then I simply ban Yorick, in case I feel like solo'ing rumble. They will most likely get another ban on the three refered. If they do not, I ban Shen, since I think Amumu/Malph can be more gamebreaking. If they do, I just ban another random *** champ that I hate (usually blitz), they ban the third and I get a free Eve. If I feel countered, I jungle with her, but usually people can't counter her, they either pick skillshooters (good luck) and I only really fear a good Ryze.

ohh yeh, i forgot.. some people really care about the bans :p

I remember a game where i had a whole team raging at me for banning:
Riven, Ezreal and Evelynn. And they got malphite and Amumu, they called it a loss. We won bigtime.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 6:49pm | Report

Top: Cho'Gath vs. Malphite
Mid: Master Yi vs. Akali
Jungle: Amumu vs. Sejuani
Bot: Ezreal/ Taric vs. Sivir/ Nunu & Willump

I didn't really get to do much this game, Ezreal stomped everything in sight. Master Yi and Amumu were slightly braindead. (Das a medreds I spy on Amumu heuehuehue.) Me and Malphite were pretty much literally auto attacking creeps and staring at eachother; booooooooooooring lane.

Every time he left I followed him to assist in a counter gank.

Things I'm proud of: I was on the ball following that prick Malphite. Even if he got a kill for Akali or himself I managed to get him or her afterwards.

Things I need to work on: I stopped trying to CS well when I realized how boring the lane was. I was just content being ahead of Malphite.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 7:13pm | Report
Nunu no Sightstone.
Malphite with Spirit of the Ancient Golem in lane.
Amumu building Madred's Razors and rushing Rod of Ages.

OTG CLIMB HIGHER ELO PLS!!!1!!1!1!one!!

Also don't forget to CS.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 7:17pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Nunu no Sightstone.
Malphite with Spirit of the Ancient Golem in lane.
Amumu building Madred's Razors and rushing Rod of Ages.

OTG CLIMB HIGHER ELO PLS!!!1!!1!1!one!!

Also don't forget to CS.

I didn't forget this time! I just... stopped caring... Hah. And yea, I'm trying.

I think my problem is my reliance on passive champions like Cho'Gath. :/
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 11:29pm | Report

Top: Darius vs. Singed
Mid: Mordekaiser vs. Karthus
Jungle: Volibear vs. Xin Zhao
Bot: Caitlyn/ Soraka vs. Ezreal/ Taric

Miracle Bear. I went out on a limb and built Eleisa's Miracle on Volibear because I run him with Heal. The end result, along with Soraka's heals was rather humorous as I pretty much could not die at a certain point.

Caitlyn was questioned by Soraka about starting with a Doran's Blade, to which she responded "Other carries aren't man enough to do it" before immediately getting first blood and another kill on Ezreal.

I ganked top for Darius and killed Singed, after that he snowballed super hard and shut that ******* down. Meanwhile Mordekaiser hard out-farmed Karthus, even though he got killed twice by Xin Zhao by ganks, he still had waaaaaay more gold. This game was a lot of shut down of key characters. Karthus was zoned, Ezreal worthless and Singed... kinda... even more worthless.

Things I'm proud of: I have a jungler that consistently works for me despite his poor reputation, and I took a chance with a niche item and it worked out.

Things I did wrong: Kinda went Rambo under towers. My bad. I can't tower dive 3 people without Soraka QQ.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 8:28pm | Report
Grats! Keep playing murder bear :o
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 8:36pm | Report
Minho wrote:

Grats! Keep playing murder bear :o

he's been my most consistent jungler, so I will do exactly that :p
Jovy
<Admin>