Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 11:00pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Y u no post 2nd loss game

They didn't play it with you?

Nah, I generally forget to screen cap losses. I get angry and instant leave the room.

That loss there was because we trolled and gave Graves FB and another kill (Like how we trolled the first game, except the Graves was 1900 elo) Needless to say me and my carry got stomped after that. The second game we lost was just because we were outcomped and couldnt fight, or split push.

Edit: also, I suck really bad at Blitzcrank.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 8:10am | Report
Gooood luck :3
This inspired me after loosing +400 ELO.
From 1600 to around 1200 again.
Back to 1450.

Any plans for the new ranked system ?
Have you decided to stay at around 1500 or go balls deep for more ?

Because it's hard to climb up after the new ranked system, but
it's really damn hard to fall off also.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 2:02pm | Report
"Because it's hard to climb up after the new ranked system, but
it's really damn hard to fall off also."

Wrong. Gains are relatively the same, and you still drop in hidden Elo, you just can't visually lose "gold" or "plat" or any of the tiers if you are in the lowest division.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Gooood luck :3
This inspired me after loosing +400 ELO.
From 1600 to around 1200 again.
Back to 1450.

Any plans for the new ranked system ?
Have you decided to stay at around 1500 or go balls deep for more ?

Because it's hard to climb up after the new ranked system, but
it's really damn hard to fall off also.

Glad I inspired you. :D
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 3:16am | Report

Top: Cho'Gath vs. Fizz
Mid: Ryze vs. Garen
Jungle: Shaco vs. Vi
Bot: Urgot/ Sona vs. Draven/ Taric

I do not exactly know what their thoughts were when they lane swapped on us. Garen got rolled by Ryze and Shaco immediately ganked and killed Fizz at top lane. Shaco, being the snowball enabler he is, did his job right (though he died stupidly a few times) and we won eveyr lane pretty damn hard. There was one poor engagement at dragon that got Urgot and Ryze killed, and they almost got Shaco again, but I managed to kill everyone that wasn't dead ( Vi, Fizz, Taric). People underestimate Cho'Gath's base damage. He is a monster no matter how you build him.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:39am | Report

As per normal I get angry when I lose and forget to screen cap losses.

However I am told I should put every game regardless of win or lose. So here's the **** from lolking. Pretty pissed I can't seem to make a difference jungling. Doesn't matter how many early ganks I get for Zyra, Jayce, Rumble or Akali. They all manage to somehow lose their lanes or feed Cho'Gath/ Evelynn.

Each one of those games were lost by one champion getting out of hand. And the funny thing is, the same dude fed each game. That dude playing Jayce in game 1 and Miss Fortune is game two, absolute trash. I should have learned the first time when he went 0/7 against Cho'Gath. But no. I'm too nice to say "you fed, Im dodging, I know you're bad". But eh, you live and you learn.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 5:32pm | Report
Massive winning spree. Sooo very happy today.

Itwasagoodday.jpeg

Anyway, onward to the individual games. Berzerk was smurfing on an account duoing with me, but nevertheless this is an achievement for me. He did very well every game, but so did I for what role I was playing atm. I don't play carries anyway. I play for support.

Game 1:

Top: Wukong vs. Xin Zhao
Mid: Cho'Gath vs. Kha'Zix
Jungle: Master Yi vs. Yorick
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Sona vs. Caitlyn/ Nami

Kha'Zix outfarmed me because this was the first game of the day and I was just waking up, but he couldn't kill me, nor would I let him leave. Master Yi got first blood on Xin Zhao and after that Berzerk mopped the floor with him. Yorick jungle proved to not have been a great choice and he couldn't gank at all. Enemy Nami was *****ing the entire game about him and Xin. I somehow managed to not have any assists this game. Mostly because every time people were running away form a fight at half health, they ran into me. Omnomnomnomnom.

Game 2:

Top: Wukong vs. Lee Sin
Mid: Zed vs. Akali
Jungle: Fiddlesticks vs. Cho'Gath
Bot: Caitlyn/ Thresh vs. Ezreal/ Taric

Berzerk shut down Cho'Gath early. Zed was very even with Akali but he was roaming more successfully. At bot lane, it was pretty simple because Ezreal was very terrible at telegraphing Death Sentence, and he would blink immediately after I hit him with it, after he took a **** tone of Caitlyn poke damage. A problem their team had was Lee Sin having a majority of their kills and then getting blown up in fights.

Game 3:

Top: Kayle vs. Galio
Mid: Evelynn vs. Darius
Jungle: Volibear vs. Malphite
Bot: Draven/ Zilean vs. Caitlyn/ Taric

This game was kinda funny. they tried to laneswap so Darius could kill Evelynn. After I ganked for Berzerk and got him firstblood, I ganked Darius twice and gave Evelynn two kills. After that she roamed and dove Galio twice. At bot lane, Draven was initially displeased with the Zilean pick, but their damage output was crazy and both of them got fed. After laning phase Volibear + Intervention is hilarious. No Chronoshift was used on me though because I was an armored bear. Sad bear in a hat. :[

Game 4:

Top: Kayle vs. Garen
Mid: Akali vs. LeBlanc
Jungle: Vi vs. Xin Zhao
Bot: Varus/ Blitzcrank vs. Ezreal/ Alistar

This was like my first ranked game as ADC in a friggin month, and it was rough at first, wasn't used to it. but Blitz could really land those grabs and we got first blood on Ezreal. Blitzcrank was crazy and very aggressive, half the time he didnt need me for kills outright. Akali lost mid however, and Vi kind of helped that process. Luckily me and Berzerk could merc LeBlanc. Blitz DC'd halfway through the game for like 10 minutes because he "accidentally kicked the power strip" and we almost lost because of it. But once he came back we just fought, killed pushed and won.

I will post the other 4 games soon. typing fingers tired. :/
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 9:20pm | Report
Not going in-depth about these games because Im tired, there's a lot of them and they were all pretty damn good. These games are from the other day and the later 4 are from today with the new fancy Leagues system.

Sidenote: currently rank 1, division 2 of silver tier. Ryze's Spellbreakers.

So anyway heres the games, I was support for most of them:

-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 11:37pm | Report
You're doing good man, keep up the AWESOME work!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 4:29am | Report
DEM WUKONGS!

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide