Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 7:46pm | Report
That was epic. XD
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 8:48pm | Report
"Ruby, for vigor." ~Taric

Top: Lee Sin vs. Warwick
Mid: Kassadin vs. Kayle
Jungle: Nocturne vs. Cho'Gath
Bot: Ezreal/ Taric vs. Tristana/ Blitzcrank

Game was pretty easy although not everything went perfectly. Ezreal died for first blood, apparently his Barrier didnt go off but it did when he spawned automatically. We got some pretty easy kills on them afterward and took their tower early. Meanwhile H4x was wrecking the Warwick at top. I think he may have died once up there but cant tell.

I had been drinking before and during this game, and I still am. :D

Anyway, Nocturne and Kassadin pretty much mauled Kayle repeatedly and we got easy dragons because Blitzcrank wasnt warding. Eventually we just got a good team fight near baron, won, took it and pushed until they surrendered. GG.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 1:55pm | Report
o.o I wonder what sort of elo you were facing with H4x as your duo. Grats on the win!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 3:10pm | Report
The enemy ADC and support were 16-1700's I think? LolKingscore anyway
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Silly OTG, when will you ever learn to not listen to your team when they tell you to pick a champion you don't wanna play?

Team *****ed about Volibear and demanded Xin Zhao. I complied and it all started out fine, I got first blood. Go me. But God Xin is so ***********ing slow, and I couldnt be everywhere I needed to be, Hecarim was abusing his speed and getting fed as ****.

Honestly we were winning until we tried to get Baron and Captain Hecarim ulted in and feared me before I could Smite.

After that we lost. All my fault. GG.

I don't know how to utilize him to his fullest like I do Volibear.

Moral of the story today is never play a champion you aren't comfortable with cause your team wants you to. Remember that, kids.

No screen cap because I have sadness in my heart.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 6:25pm | Report
Um, only suppress can stop a smite, no?

Anyway, why would anyone ever ***** about Volibear. Some people are late from life. :p
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 7:01pm | Report
Might of got stunned by Taric too. Not sure. All i know is I couldn't cast it.

And they *****ed because they thought he was bad.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 7:20pm | Report
"From the shadows" ~Shen

Top: Shen vs. Singed
Mid: Ahri vs. Ryze
Jungle: Nautilus vs. Kha'Zix
Bot: Kog'Maw/ Nunu & Willump vs. Caitlyn/ Thresh

Decided to put my try-hard pants on and just jump on the opportunity of playing an OP champion and it did not disappoint. Nautilus ganked and quickly got me first blood on Singed. Singed got ganked 3 more times, getting me one kill, the other two went to Naut. Meanwhile Ahri and occasionally Nautilus ****ed Ryze's day up. Bot lane was largely a stalemate until I hit level 6 and showed up to save Kog'Maw and get him a double kill.

Sadly we got really cocky midway through the game and towerdove waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard. I was usually the only one to live those balls deep fights.

For context; I RARELY play Shen. I vaguely knew what to build on him, and what to max (Q right? Then W? **** if I know). I bought the distortion boots because I was Flash Shadow Dashing into Kha'Zix and Caitlyn alot to avoid them jumping away and the start of Blade of the Ruined King was because my team wanted more AD than just Kog'Maw.

Eventually we got smart and it was mostly just me shoving top and waiting for them to engage on Kog'Maw, and using Stand United, making Kog'Maw live and get triple kills EVERY team fight near the end of the game. Captain Shenmacia strikes again!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2013 8:11am | Report
"Suffering is magic." ~Hecarim

Top: Teemo vs. Yorick
Mid: Zed vs. Syndra
Jungle: Hecarim vs. Xin Zhao
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Taric vs. Ashe/ Malphite

debut of Hecarim for season 3 ranked, and I'm so glad I had him otherwise this was a lost game. Our Miss Fortune somehow managed to lose to the Ashe Malphite combo, and Taric wasn't warding well, allowing Xin Zhao to abuse it. However, Xin got most the kills and Zed managed to kill Syndra and get some cheese kills at bot. Not all was lost. I camped Yorick and snowballed Teemo and we got the first two dragons early.

We started throwing after that though, at that point of the game, Miss Fortune did no damage and Malphite transitioned from support to tank. They outcomped us something fierce, seeing as our most fed member was Teemo. We failed to steal Baron when they went for it, and almost got wiped for it. We just turtled in the base and killed 3 of them when they tried to dive.

Eventually we were down to our nexus turrets and they again tried to fight us. But by this time, it was late game Hecarim mode and Ashe was my *****. So was Syndra. Miss Fortune managed to make a comeback in items and killed Xin and Malphite herself.

We aced them and got Baron, but we still had to turtle.

Once again they thought they could take on our turrets and win, but no one ****s with a fed late game Hecarim, same thing happened again, and we pushed to victory, having absolutely no turrets left. Teemo tanked super minions and kited them around with mushrooms to save our nexus in the final push and battle against time. Sadly, he died. A true hero Teemo.

Sidenote: Hecarim is ****ing BROKEN.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 8:14am | Report
"This is what the future looks like." ~ Jayce

Top: Malphite vs. Vladimir
Mid: Jayce vs. Ziggs
Jungle: Jarvan IV vs. Rammus
Bot: Tristana/ Morgana vs. Ezreal/ Taric

This game was an absolute stomp. I was completely outfarming Ziggs early game, which is unusual for me, I suck at CS'ing. He couldn't outpush me, so I walked top and got first blood on Vladimir because Malphite was getting messed up fiercely. (My friend had never played top Malphite) After that Jarvan IV was camping him. Vladimir still managed to kill my buddy alot but we got him back every time. Meanwhile at bot, Tristana said she was bronze 4 and had never adc'd before, but somehow went 14/1 by the end of the game.

I was largely regulated to Acceleration Gate-bot for the rest of the game because Malphite/ Jarvan IV initiates and fed Tristana are too OP. :[

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide