Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Evolution to a higher ELO.

Creator: OTGBionicArm January 2, 2013 9:42am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 8:44pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Well, they say these threads are about improvement: showing what you did and how you could've done better. Hence the defeat caps.

However, it's also about ego fapping. Why shyv on Voli? Would think Zephyr probably suited him more for the whole AS/MS/Tenacity kit. Also, no sightstone on blitz, YOU BADDIE D:

I usually sort out what could have been done personally on my own.

And I use Shiv on Vbear because he's super slow in the jungle and I run double GP/10's anyway (Avarice and philo) With sunfire and shiv he actually melts camps.

And I was gonna get it, but then i had enough for an aegis, so i got that instead of upgrading the health jewel into sightstone.

and @Sirth, it works for me because I am manly and I know that realistically, Volibear would be the strongest and most feared champion in the game, barring full feast stack Cho. No one ****ed with a 9 foot tall ****ing bear.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 8:48pm | Report
I see your Volibear and raise you a Rumble
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 8:51pm | Report
Bah, Not even Rumble's electro harpoons can drop the might of a raging polar bear. It can't be done!
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 12:09pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Well, they say these threads are about improvement: showing what you did and how you could've done better. Hence the defeat caps.

However, it's also about ego fapping. Why shyv on Voli? Would think Zephyr probably suited him more for the whole AS/MS/Tenacity kit. Also, no sightstone on blitz, YOU BADDIE D:

Shiv synergies with the visual aspect of his ult, obviously.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 4:12am | Report

Shiv synergies with the visual aspect of his ult, obviously.

That's at least 50% of the reason. Huehuehue. Other 50% is for jungle clear speed.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 4:30am | Report
why not wit's end? =\

Sig made by Hogopogo
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 4:45am | Report
Rarely do I need MR.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 5:19am | Report
Oh right forgot to add this yesterday;

Top: Shen vs. Irelia
Mid: Karthus vs. Cho'Gath
Jungle: Nocturne vs. Diana
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Thresh vs. Varus/ Soraka

Once again they allowed Berzerk to have Shen. This is a no-no. She stomped another Irelia, who seems to be the only enemy he can get when he's Shen. Karthus got many cheese assists, and somehow beat Cho. Sadly my Miss Fortune was like braindead and took all the pokes imaginable. Would be super aggro and die to soraka Heal baits, leaving me to pick up the almost gotten kills. She accused me of KS'ing, but sadly, MF it isn't Killstealing if you are dead. It's Kill securing.

Sidenote: Berzerk bought me Deep terror Thresh. Good guy Berzerk.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 1:41pm | Report
Game 1:

Top: Yorick vs. Wukong
Middle: Cho'Gath vs. Katarina
Jungle: Jarvan IV vs. Olaf
Bot: Ezreal/ Taric vs. Caitlyn/ Sona

This game started humorously as I flash Dazzled for first blood. Taric clearly deserves all kills. After that though Me and Ezreal got caught a few times by Katarina and I sacrificed myself to save him. Cho'Gath completely stomped Katarina in lane and was fed as hell. He could full combo Caitlyn to death. My problem this game was following J4 into dumb situations and getting killed for it. -.- However; Cho'Gath and Ezreal carried us to victory.

Game 2:

Top: Wukong vs. Riven
Mid: Zyra vs. Kha'Zix
Jungle: Tryndamere vs. Fiddlesticks
Bot: Miss Fortune/ Thresh vs. Ezreal/ Janna

At first this game started rough, Miss Fortune was eating harass from Doran's Blade Ezreal, who was shoving the lane. I had to do everything in my power to keep her alive, which stil failed, but I managed to pick up a kill or help Tryndamere get one every time. Miss Fortune pretty much got regulated to ult and Make it Rain support because Berzerk and Zyra got fed; WITHOUT Tryndamere's help.

Early game Janna kept buying oracles and being a douche. Eventually she was waaaaay behind on items compared to me and I decided to start the oracles douchebaggery in retaliation.

The final fight contained one of the most painful looking wombo combos I have ever seen. We had dragon completely vision warded, and we waited there to bait, as soon as the enemy team came in the bush in front of Baron, they all got snared by Grasping Roots, I hooked into them and dropped The Box, followed by berzerk's Cyclone and Zyra's Stranglethorns and MF's Bullet Time.

Ezreal immediately melted, as did Janna and Fiddlesticks. Kha'Zix died when he hopped through The Box. Riven was chased down shortly afterward and we won.

"We got her to build worthless tank Riven"~ Berzerk.

Also, why does every support seem so eager to rush non-support items or tier two boots? I feel like every support I've fought to day makes poor purchases and has less items than me because of it.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2013 7:18am | Report
FINALLY PROMOTION SERIES!

This system is awesome when you're winning. It definitely has it's ways of boosting your ego.

Top: Olaf vs. Kennen
Mid: Wukong vs. Lux
Jungle: Fiddlesticks vs. Rammus
Bot: Graves/ Thresh vs. Draven/ Leona

This game was long and rough. Graves died to Leona level 3. They went ham and I guess Graves didn't think we'd get outdamaged. It's friggin Draven. After that Berzerk roamed from mid and him and Fiddlesticks camped bot hard. after laning phase Draven was like 1/7 because of that.
We quickly realized though that Lux was our major threat and she was wrecking everyone. Along with the annoying Rammus taunts, because only Fiddlesticks could kill him. We had them pushed into their base with no inhibs left, and then we started getting aced. poor team fights. Kennen and Rammus ults OP. Lux was OP. As our Graves said: "We can still win. We're just hyper-throwing right now"
It was about 5 team fights in their base before finally only Graves was left and he finished the nexus.

Series game 1:

Top: Garen vs. Cho'Gath
Mid: Twisted Fate vs. Master Yi
Jungle: Volibear vs. Shaco
Bot: Ezreal/ Taric vs. Caitlyn/ Janna

This game started ****ty for me because I had to leave to help my dad for like 5mins. Luckily I still got my blue and started everything normally because Shaco apparently doesn't counter jungle anymore. However, despite this, I managed to get TF first blood on Master Yi at lvl 6, while I was lvl 3. After that TF snowballed. Garen got ganked early and died to Cho'Gath, but Garen doesn't exactly take **** from Cho and stomped him into the floor after that. Shaco was adorable. He was pretty damn bad and didn't really know where to be ever. The best was when he was like "hur I'm gonna decieve and leave my clone here while Im at 50 hp! Volibear will never catch me!" I smacked his clone with Stormbringer and the lightning bounce killed him. BOUNCER KILL! After all this we mainly won because Shaco was terrible at split pushing and judgment of where he needed to be. Master Yi couldn't fight because we had too much CC. We just pummeled all of them while Shaco managed to finally get first top turret and then we won the game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide