Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Ranked Evolution 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 24, 2013 5:40pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 6:19pm | Report
Warmog's would have negated more magic damage and true damage, though. Also the health regen could have been semi-useful depending on what was going on. However Randuin's also has its passive and active plus better (imo) build path, so I would say Randuin's would have been the better choice.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 6:52pm | Report
I bought the Warmogs when they were pushing to end while I was dead during their final push I couldve bought a Dcap at that point if i really felt like it lol. I just got warmogs because I had a giants belt already.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 7:02pm | Report
I'm actually curious as to what your full build is, Berzerk. Vulk told me you were having success as a super tanky Yasuo.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 7:10pm | Report
Generally something like Stattick-Zerkers-Triforce-Fro mallet-IE- BT/GA Has been working well. It's not super tanky but it lets me do a good amount of damage for staying very mobile and pretty hard to kill. I've reached the 100 game mark as him in normals so I wanted to try and get my smurf to diamond as him to practice against people actually trying lol.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 7:59pm | Report
Berzerk wrote:

I bought the Warmogs when they were pushing to end while I was dead during their final push I couldve bought a Dcap at that point if i really felt like it lol. I just got warmogs because I had a giants belt already.

I suppose that's a good reason.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2014 1:23pm | Report
More Duo with Berzerk;
Sadly lost this one almost entirely to splitpush. Tryndamere is lame. :[

Things to improvE: Dont let people get early towers.

This game was a mistake but ended up making a blessing in disguise. I was supposed to support, but the dude locked Janna in, demanding that we have knock ups for Yasuo, pushing me into mid. I picked Ziggs but was met with a Kha'Zix. Not wanting to fight our respective laners, me and Berzerk swapped lanes and I fought Renekton at top. No one expects the Doran's Shield Ziggs. basically, I held even against Ren and he rushed a Spirit Visage, while Berzerk manhandled the Kha'zix. We swapped back after renekton had gone deep into MR and Kha'zix was very underleveled. Team fights were hard, but I felt like I was atleast relevant for annoyance and spell shield popping on Sivir. :p
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 11:52am | Report

This game was an all out stomp on us, Varus was immediately grabbed and continued to be grabbed by Blitzcrank for the rest of the game. Not a good start. :[

Things to improve: Not helping a clearly dead Varus.

First attempt at Annie support ever and it was ridiculously easy. However, I feel less dirty playing this champion over playing Leona. Anyway, tibbers OP.

Stomped again, but a lot of that was Lucian building incorrectly and dealing no damage. Got a series win though so I'm optimistic. :3

Renekton never even loaded in, there was no hope. :[ GGs
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 12:43pm | Report
you should feel dirty for playing annie support

also good luck in your next game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 2:01pm | Report
This loss can be simply summed up to being outcomped. Kha'Zix picking a poor fight at lvl 3 and giving Fizz a triple also sped up the losing process. GG series lost

This game was far more stompy in our favor. Dat Ashe build though. Avarice rush OP. Elise was Godmode, Nid was ok and I was our carry because Jinx clearly wasnt.

Me and Graves just kinda sat on bot. They simply couldnt outdamage us, ever. I also 1v1'd Kha'zix at dragon and won. Overall silly example of Annie being broken as ****.
Edit: That's the first game of the series, dunno why it has an x because I havent lost one in this series yet.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 8:36pm | Report
I love how every Kha'Zix jungle in your recent games lost, whether on your team or against you. Strengthens my firm opinion of him being a piss poor jungler and a grossly underrated mid, it really bugs (get it?) me how people stupidly insist on jungling him all the time when he's just infinitely better mid :/

GL in your series too!

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide