Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 4:17pm | Report

Not much to say here, we had an afk and opened mid, played around a bit.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 5:06pm | Report

Was against a Heimerdinger lane which I mostly had to play passive and farm under turret for, Lee Sin tried to gank when I was backing and died to Heimer quite easily, I just put my head to desk watching it.

I slowly watched Heimer take my turret down, but he blew his ulti and didn't kill me, and I came back to lane he decided to stay, which is when I jumped him and killed him. With that I started to snowball all around picking up kills here and there.

Carried this game along with Jhin pretty hard, to Lee Sin's credit though he got a good kick off near the end even though he did badly throughout the game. Blitz also made some decent pulls which helped us siege.

We tried to baron, but it wasn't a good call and we had to back off with Syndra dying to Viktor.

After one big teamfight we easily just pushed down mid and destroyed their Nexus.

Went legendary this game which is always great.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2016 6:51pm | Report

Internet went out, couldn't really recover and then it went out again in the match at the end, not too many details to go into this game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2016 2:00pm | Report

This game was quite hard, I tried my best to survive, but against a Shen, Lux, Quinn, Trundle, its really hard to not get killed.

In lane I killed both Quinn and Lux, but later into the game with 4 man bot they caught up, as well as mid and top losing very hard.

I really tried to make plays and this lead to deaths, but it was our only hope and I sadly only traded 1 for 1 usually.

Morgana didn't black shield me at the key times I needed it, and didn't itemize correct, but I suppose that's the full issue, I just need to be god at dodging skills shots more and used to not getting peeled.

I have to win the next one, I'm not dropping down back to Gold II.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2016 2:41pm | Report

Welp demoted back to Gold II, R.I.P.

I'm getting really annoyed of never getting top, I may have to put mid in hopes that I get top instead or just play Riven mid.

I picked Tristana in here against this team comp because Vayne wouldn't be very good against a Twisted Fate/Alistar combo, wasn't enough though.

Our Heimerdinger and Trundle got stomped in their lanes, and we had a Kayle jungle so it was already an extremely hard game.

Our team engaged a 4vs5 at dragon where we to no surprise got destroyed I pinged them back, but they fought anyway.

After Trundle got caught out and Kayle acting toxic, my team surrendered, even though I said no.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2016 5:10pm | Report

Holy ****, internet troubles again Batman!

I was disconnecting from the game every 5 minutes and had to reset my client everytime, I never had this happen before, tried to run in to help everytime I reconnected, but mostly just died.

No clue what happened in the end.

Now that means 4 wins required back into Gold 1.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 1:23am | Report

Had another afk this game, a very bad string of luck.

Rammus flash and killed me early because I decied to stay a bit too long in lane, but I came back into lane and got a kill on him with Gragas.

I picked up some kills throughout the game, but it wasn't enough to make up for their huge lead without Alistar, they were able to push down our base quite easily.

Alistar eventually came back, but it was too late at that point.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 2:35am | Report

Maximum tilt activated!

Humble Riven Main
theyouiporit
<Member>
theyouiporit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 6:21am | Report
Predacon wrote:

Maximum tilt activated!

Quit playing for a while! You are just gonna drag you elo down over some temporary tilt. Go to normals, practise your mechanics, and relax a bit. Then you go back to ranked.

Thanks to TheSilverDust for this Thresh signature!
*Image done by Z0MBGiEF*
Zed likes sleeping with the lights off
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 9:19am | Report
Stop playing for a while. You need to get some fresh air, Beyoncé! And looking at your past games, YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP RIGHT THERE! You lost 6 games already, you should've stopped playing when you lost a game the 3rd time!
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide