Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 2:49pm | Report
Yeah I made sure to cut myself off, I may need to do some more research.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 6:18pm | Report
I'm gonna try some Shyvana jungle, I've been practicing it in normals, so lets see how it goes in rank.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 2:32am | Report

Shyvana is for sure crazy OP, but this game was actually won by a crazy early invade Blitz made great pulls and got me three kills.

From then on I got a little greedy and got killed, but otherwise it was a easy game from there even though we gave them some kills to catch up.

I just farmed up and got sated and was able to walk through their team for the most part.

After we killed them a few times and pushed down some towers they quickly surrendered.

I may need to play more games with Shyvana to test more.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 1:33pm | Report

This champ man, complete freelo.

I mean I don't know how much I want to ride this freelo train to Platinum, but I may use her just to get to my promos at least.

I just farmed my jungle like usual, but was able to pick up some early kills to really snowball me and snagged us all dragons.

Their Lee was a Korean player, but he ended up not being as useful as me. I made sure to countergank when I could, as that's probably what Shyvana does best.

I died a stupid death because Soraka wanted to clear ward, but it was okay even though I felt behind I started to farm like mad and get way ahead of everyone. I got a nice triple kill as well in their base which Lucian was able to clean up the rest after I died.

After which it was easy clean up from there, taking inhibs, baron, and ending the game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 1:36pm | Report
I feel pretty confident I can hard carry with Shyvana, partly a good feeling, but also not that satisfying because she is such a simple champion.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 2:44pm | Report

I first picked Irelia into this game, and was countered by the Nasus pick.

I said I would need help to control Nasus from getting stacked, but our jungler didn't gank once against him, I solo killed Nasus 3 times, but that's not enough to control him and Ekko did nothing in other lanes.

Around mid game Nasus could easily chase me down and kill me, and the rest of their team was quite fed, even though Draven should have beat Vayne easily.

A very sad game overall, and I hate Irelia vs Nasus, but Riven first pick is just as bad.

I got many deaths this game due to get tilted and just playing stupid.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 3:38pm | Report

This was a solid game from me this time, Shen is always an easy match for me now.

Got an early solo kill on him, as well a gank with Lee for a tower dive but died to the tower sadly after the dive from creepblock.

Picked up some kills here and there from TP plays and did some decent spiltpushing.

Got a nice quadra kill in the last team fight to end the game as well.

This was a game I carried.

However I checked my teammates and enemies this game and they all seemed to be low gold sadly, which means my mmr has dropped like a rock.

I don't think as a Gold II I should be playing with/against Gold V/IV, so hopefully I can raise that back up with more Riven/Shyvana games.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 4:27pm | Report

Rough game, Nasus overextended too much throughout the game getting Kindred pretty huge.

Even though I got almost every dragon, that wasn't enough to keep us ahead, and Kassadin got a penta kill on us from a greedy team fight.

After that they snuck a baron and we simply couldn't fight them anymore, Nasus dying low level to Shen/Kindred over and over again.

First loss with Shyvana, shame that this was kind of winnable.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 5:06pm | Report

Solid game here, at one point I was 6-0 but did a few silly things.

I was completely ready to carry this game myself, but my team ended up doing super solid and I really helped them secure tons of kills.

Shyvana was banned this time around, so I have Diana as my backup jungler, gotta love that burst, but have to hate that you burn through all your mana extremely fast.

After winning a team fight taking a tower/inhib we tried to baron, but they got there too quick and we had to back out, I died to the baron for it rather than they killing me.

With one more team fight we closed out the game and they surrendered before we destroyed their Nexus.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 7:01pm | Report

All aboard the freelo train!

It also helped that Nidalee was really good, with a very off meta build that seemed to wreck. Just played out a normal Shyvana game farming like crazy and when I spotted Volibear top going right for dragon. When the late game its I just start to spiltpush/farm lanes like mad, but I couldn't actually take on Volibear to my surprise so I built my BOTRK early.

With good spilts we pushed down all their inhibs and grabbed baron, and once we caught Tryn out(Who was diamond last season) could finish the game.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide