Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 2:13pm | Report

This game was the opposite of the last, our Twisted Fate was really bad, like using blue cards on enemies bad. Also got the feeding Lee Sin again on my team.

I pretty much was wrecking Vlad in lane, I kill him once as he ran back to tower, died to a Diana gank, and then came back and killed Vlad again. Sadly our Twisted Fate lost to a Jinx mid and fed her an insane amount. Our Caitlyn also said she was lagging so she wasn't much help when I tped bottom to die as she stood at the tower, Blitz/Lucian were destroying them. Lee Sin also died in every single gank he ever did.

I'll declare this was unwinnable.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 3:14pm | Report

This game was pretty crazy.

Nasus said we would get a "free win" if he got top lane, but instead he died to Gangplank over and over again. Lucian and I dominated bottom lane though, Tristana was quite easy to kill, despite Thresh efforts. However because Gangplank was so fed, he was single handily keeping us from winning. Someone called Baron, but it was the wrong call and we got wiped out, combined with GP ulting baron and killing us with all barrels. They later dived onto an Anivia egg behind our tower, this lead me to using Lulu ulti, and Anivia getting a triple, them wasting baron. We were able to take their inhibs because of this, and later baron. We then all pushed down top, and won a nice team fight to end.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 3:48pm | Report

Illaoi's early/mid game is so stupid.

I felt bad for Shen really, took so much damage from my tentacles and got a early solo kill on him. Later Lee tried to gank me, and that lead to a double kill for me. I just kept pressuring top where they had to send 3-4 people to do something about it. This lead to Draven/Leona easily taking bottom turrets with no issue. They surrendered pretty quickly after the first inhib went down.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 4:26pm | Report

The Kench was unbenched, and in my top lane.

For sure a huge pain in the side for Irelia, an autoattack champion, Lee did a gank for me, but Kench still ate me and killed me before going down. I later died to two ganks from Shaco, luckily our mid and bottom lane did decent, and I was able to move to mid to assist them and pick up kills for myself. We overall had great teamwork this game, and closing the game out nicely. Lee landed an amazing blind Q on an invisible Shaco, killing him. The enemy team seemed to just give up at this point, and surrendered while we were in the middle of killing baron.

Just two more games for my promo to Gold III.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2016 4:30pm | Report
Today overall was a fantastic run through ranked, very happy with the results, and hope to get more days like this.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2016 5:30am | Report

Went Illaoi again this game against Nasus, it was mostly a boring farm lane, as neither of us could kill eachother really or even stop eachother's sustain. Khazix tried to gank me, but all I did was make him run away burning a flash.

This game was all Lux, she landed bindings like no tomorrow. Our Yi kept trying to 5vs1 and almost threw the game, luckily he always barely survived by running away. We made a baron call, which took our team a while to respond to, but we got it luckily and pushed down their base. Tahm kept eating Nasus, so despite him being stacked, he wasn't effective in combat.

Well deserved win on our part for good teamwork.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2016 6:18am | Report

This was a close game, Annie fed Fizz quite a bit this game, while I went even in lane with Trundle in top lane. Bottom was went about even as well, but we started to recover by grouping, we were far behind at first but slowly the scores caught up.

We even picked off their team and got baron, then an inhib.

During the second spawn of baron we picked a bad fight after killing their trundle, ended up getting aced and losing the game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2016 7:10am | Report

Had to lane against Tahm Kench this time, more less I could zone him out early, which went pretty well, and got a gank from a Lee for a kill. Lee visited my lane a couple more times though only to feed Kench a few kills, which hurt my lane a decent amount.

I decided to build full tank since Lee was building squishy despite me saying to build tanky, but later he built some health which was good. I just tried to soak up as much damage as I could for Draven in teamfights which paid off well.

Lee tried to make plays only to utterly fail, like kicking Amumu into our team. We were able to secure a baron, push down some inhibs, and eventually push into their base for the win.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2016 8:07am | Report

This game was going pretty well, bottom lane was wrecking, TF fed two kills to Velkoz, but it was no big deal, and I got a quadra kill on Vi. Sadly Draven's net went out, and this put us way behind, while Nasus couldn't farm many stacks. We simply couldn't fight them anymore once Draven came back, as he did no damage and Velkoz was too strong.

Nasus and TF chased their Soraka and GP to baron while Corki, Amumu, and Velkoz were killing our Nexus.

It was a bit of a sad loss that we didn't deserve.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2016 10:23am | Report

No excuses this game, I fed and was tilted by Trundle.

He got a early kill on me with ignite, which I burned my flash as well to try to escape, then when I started to win the lane, I got ganked by Nidalee, from then on Trundle was able to solo kill me easily with no escape.

This lead to loss of the team, because our Fizz was tilted as well by me and toxic.

Total loss, I may stop playing Illaoi, she isn't for me.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide