Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rainfall's Season 3 ranked thread

Creator: Rainfall February 11, 2013 11:53am
1 2 3
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 7:36am | Report
xIchi wrote:

A few were Khazems?
Khazem did like most of your elo. Dunno why you don't even play on your main account. Either cus it's banned cus of you trashtalking and beeing bad or you beeing stuck in silver like you were all the time.

Starting from Gold 1 getting into Platinum V without your own effort. Cmon. All you can is talk **** and rest on others oars.

IDC if I am beeing offensive, cus I want to. But honestly. You are even more annoying than the bit of MrCuddowls I once experienced

Have whatever opinion you want, I can't prove anything until I level my other account to 30. Also, I got this account to gold, then Khazem got it another 200Elo or so.

Also, if it's all Khazem, why am I still winning a lot of games at this Elo with little effort? Am I getting consistently lucky or something?

Anyway, why are you even trying to get in contact with me? You just ignored me, why would you want to try to continue contact?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 10:08am | Report
I am just responding to your ****. I just remembered that you got a thread on here.
And me mad over nothing? Everyone would be ****ing annoyed by some guy that constantly PM's you and talks about him beeing so good.
Even in inhouses you start talking to me and showing off, dunno why me but yes it's that way.

And it's not about winning games, but the efford you need to put into them. The amounts of games is quite low since you started Gold I anyway. And I am not at a bit mad about me not getting platinum, you know S3 Platinum is nothing like the old platinum. Also I play like 2-4 Rankeds a day, don't spend that much time trying to raise my internet***** like you.

Once again, looking for attention? I just ignored you and remembered you had a thread on here, so I wanted to state my opinion once again where it does not decay like in chats or pms.
Just returning the favor of getting attention, you at least got my attention by your constant nagging, so here is my attention for you.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 11:44am | Report
As much as all of us would love to read your opinions in places where they don't decay, I'm going to have to ask both of you to cut it out and get back on-topic. Take it to PMs if you want to further discuss this.
Consider this a warning to both of you.

*cough* back on-topic: Congratulations on reaching platinum! :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

As much as all of us would love to read your opinions in places where they don't decay, I'm going to have to ask both of you to cut it out and get back on-topic. Take it to PMs if you want to further discuss this.
Consider this a warning to both of you.

To be fair, I didn't want to read his opinion in the first place, especially not in a thread that has no relations to his opinion. Anyway, thanks. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 5:57am | Report
wat happened ._.
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 10:27am | Report
Whoops, kinda forgot to keep this up to date after the drama. Oh well, he's my latest game:

I'll get back into a more regular rhythm soon, with formatting and summaries of the game.

Game I dunno

Nidalee // Top // 9/10/8

A weird game. I got first blood on Vlad early on before minions spawned. Then I tried my hardest top, but I forgot to ward and Xin ganked me, getting a kill, however Vlad didn't get an assist. I built a spirit visage because Vlad was still dealing damage. I went for a tankier build, thinking it would actually help, yet in reality Vayne still melted me. I splitpushed a bit, revealing their top inhibitor. However, teamfights were still a bit iffy; their Vayne positioned really well. However, we took out their inhibitors and the minions overwhelmed them, taking both their nexus turrets. Then, we picked off Vayne when she was running back to the nexus, and it was an easy win from there.

Things to improve:

• Don't get caught out so much
  • Ward top early; Xin ganked me ; _ ;

Game I dunno +1 - Lux // Mid // 4/4/1

Okay, so I didn't get a screenshot of this game because my client closed as soon as the game ended. Anyway, I don't really know what to say besides the fact my team was kinda bad. I was the only lane who did well, and they all lost epicly. I went top to help, and got a kill, but I DCed as soon as I died for some reason. I came back 2 minutes later after restarting the client and my entire team had lost the will to live and we were pushed to our nexus with all 4 of them AFK in base. 16 minute loss.

Game I dunno +2 - Syndra // Mid // 1/4/? can't be bothered to open LoL again

Repeat of last game pretty much, except I lost mid. Cho'Gath got first blooded in our jungle. I almost traded 1 for 1 with Lux at level 2, but because Cho'Gath died, she hit level 3 on the last tick of ignite and survived on like 20HP. Was pretty sad. Then, some stuff happened which I don't recall, came back mid, Lux wasted her ult so I went for the kill, however Zed came down from top, and I died. And then, you guessed it. THE GAME CRASHED. > _ < Oh, and guess what, I came back and my team was AFK again. What is with platinum 1 and everyone giving up instantly?

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 4:58pm | Report
ur lux SUCKS >:[
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 8:34am | Report

ur lux SUCKS >:[

Weren't saying that in the inhouse ;)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 12:04pm | Report
Rainfall wrote:

Weren't saying that in the inhouse ;)

killed you on my own fair and square team fed you gg elo hell
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: