Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Rainfall's Season 3 ranked thread

Creator: Rainfall February 11, 2013 11:53am
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 4:42am | Report
If you dodge it counts as a loss still, not worth doing in promo/qualification games.

gogo platinum!
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 5:22am | Report
Game 15 - 23

Game 24

Lux // Mid // 4/8/5

Janna went AFK so we kinda just messed around. By messing around, I mean the enemy team 5 man flashed me several times. But yeah, I beat Kayle in lane, then Jarvan started camping. Graves got fed and carried me. Then I hit platinum!

Things to improve:

• Beware of flying Jarvans
  • Learn the Kayle matchup

That's plat done ^ _ ^ Now to shoot for diamond! Might be highly unlikely, but I have an entire season to do it now, since Season 3 has only just begun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 3:07am | Report
Road to Diamond?

Okay, so I've already hit platinum. Now I need a new goal, so I'm going to go for diamond, because obviously diamond is after platinum... Yeah.

Game 25

Lux // Mid // 6/2/4

I was a bit scared at first, because I assumed LeBlanc would rip me a new one. Luckily, Elise camped mid which made it quite easy. I was still kinda scared so I get RoA and Athene's as a safety measure. Anyway, we ended up absolutely destroying LeBlanc, and I believe Renekton was doing well top, but bot was in trouble so I tried to do some work there. Bot killed Taric and made Ezreal run away, then we went for drake, which we got, however Nocturne ulted in along with Taric, and they killed Elise and Leona. Luckily, I killed them both for a double kill. Then we continued to help bot lane and get some objectives, until they surrendered because LeBlanc had rage-AFKed.

Things to improve:

• Still need to CS better.
  • Learn to gank Ez... Them arcane shifts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 3:38am | Report
UPDATE UR MOBAFIRE ELO AND GET A SHINY NEW BADGE
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 3:55am | Report
Embracing wrote:

UPDATE UR MOBAFIRE ELO AND GET A SHINY NEW BADGE

I THOUGHT IT UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY?!

Game 26

Lux // Mid // 8/1/10

No invade. Was laning against Fizz. I heavily harassed him with autoattacks, making him use up all his potions. Then, I pushed him to his turret. Darius came but he failed. Xin Zhao warded the lane brush, and Darius came again. He sat in the brush, so Zyra and Xin ganked him, picking up a kill and 2 assists. Fizz barely got away. Fizz roamed top and got a kill, and then he dived bot, but no worries, I went bot and killed Taric whilst he was top, but I was nowhere near bot when he dived. We decided to be a poke comp in champ select, so we sieged down mid, and it was ridiculously successful; we took the inhibitor and backed off. Then, we sieged top whilst Zyra pinked all of the top jungle, so we could successfully do baron without them knowing. We took baron, pushed to their top inhib, got a bunch of kills and finished the game.

Things to improve:

• Still need to CS better.
  • Counterroam better; Fizz dove bot. To be fair, I didn't ward my lane well enough to see where he went with the absurd paths he took.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 4:47am | Report
It's not really game 26 if you have 63 games played, but congrats on Plat! I hit Gold preseason, but dropped to 1515 the day before system swap, so was demoted to Silver I 8D Really good to see that you don't really need to play many games to get from Gold I to Plat V.

Keep up the winning streak :D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 5:13am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

It's not really game 26 if you have 63 games played, but congrats on Plat! I hit Gold preseason, but dropped to 1515 the day before system swap, so was demoted to Silver I 8D Really good to see that you don't really need to play many games to get from Gold I to Plat V.

Keep up the winning streak :D

Yeah, but a few of those games were Khazem's, and a few were in the pre-season, and also I didn't screenshot them :P. I was plat in pre-season as well ; _ ; Oh well, I'm plat again.

Game 26

Lux // Mid // 11/12/19

One of the harder games, but we still managed to do it. I died a lot more than I'd like, but that's because Olaf and Malphite were in our team with no way of peeling them ; _ ; Oh well, I was laning against Katarina, and stomped her early on, but she roamed a bit and I couldn't really roam at all. Malphite camped a lot, causing me 2 deaths. Then, we invaded their jungle and stole their blue, but I got caught off-guard and Jarvan jumped over the wall, leaving me sandwiched between Malph and their bot lane. Anyway, it was a bit back and forth, since Cait didn't buy last whisper til late, so she couldn't damage them. Zed was destroying their backline, and I was trying to defend Cait but normally ended up dying myself. Oh well, Jarvan stole baron, we fought some more, we took baron again, sieged bot, got a good fight and finished the game.

Things to improve:

• Learn to avoid being raped by Olaf
  • Practice my flash reactions against Malphite ult.

Also, for fun, here's my Lux stats.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 5:29am | Report
I LIEK UR ICON
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 6:01am | Report
Game 27

Not even worth a proper write-up. Akali got a double kill, hit 6 and roamed. Then the game ended.

Game 28

Had the Sona from last game. He flamed me again. I died at the start of the game and he said "Let the feeding begin!"... I said the same thing at the end of the game. Anyway, we tried going balls deep on bot lane, and they survived on 20HP both of them, then we lost lane from there. Our jungler was Master Yi so we couldn't get ganks, and Ryze had to focus on top lane.

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2013 6:51am | Report
A few were Khazems?
Khazem did like most of your elo. Dunno why you don't even play on your main account. Either cus it's banned cus of you trashtalking and beeing bad or you beeing stuck in silver like you were all the time.

Starting from Gold 1 getting into Platinum V without your own effort. Cmon. All you can is talk **** and rest on others oars.

IDC if I am beeing offensive, cus I want to. But honestly. You are even more annoying than the bit of MrCuddowls I once experienced

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide