Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Soulzyy's Ranked Journey

Creator: Soulzyy May 28, 2013 12:53am
1 2
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 1:36pm | Report

How the **** did Kennen have 81 CS vs an afk?

kennen was top vs yorick, he got stomped in lane but when he came down he just got fed lol
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 11:05pm | Report
Woop woop, need 1 more win to get promoted

Well, this game was pretty weird lol. I was playing diana top lane vs lee sin. I'm pretty sure that lee took hec's wolves or something because he hit 2 way way before me. Immediately he shoved the lane until level 3 and then went to room, where he picked up 1 kill. Meanwhile I froze the wave top and just gained a 2 level advantage over him (me 5, him 3) and Xin just came top as soon as lee re-appeared in lane and I picked up a kill + red buff. After that I completely dominated lee in lane, and their Hecarim jungle tried ganking but I picked up a double kill on him and lee sin. From there on I just snowballed and roamed a bit, we took objectives and eventually me and Pantheon (who was mid) caught out Hecarim and we netted ourselves baron from that, then pushed down mid. Straight after my team went back to base to buy, and then we pushed bot for the inhib. We aced them under their tower and then pushed to win.
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 11:57pm | Report

Not much to say about this game, rest of my team save for leona made some really stupid decisions and got caught out 24/7 lol. When I finally managed to get them to group as 5 we got wrecked and they eventually won
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide