Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thalia on the Road to Platinum

Creator: Thalia Kael July 12, 2013 9:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 9:18pm | Report
I lost my series from a combination of people refusing to listen/group and technical issues. XD
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2013 10:32pm | Report
First game...
Vayne player
Open your Ryze...

Holy **** that's GENIUS!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 4:51am | Report
I don't think I understand
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:42am | Report
Open your eyes.

Open your ryze.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:57am | Report

What? That was the real Zekent? I thought he was an impersonator

Also I kinda trolled that game, I built full ap lol

Yup, smurfing. Had to watch him for a while 'cause he was running LeBlanc ADC duo'ing with a Zilean support. Funny stuff.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 9:10am | Report
Was it on his stream? And yeah Leblanc and Zilean seemed to be above the average skill level of gold V =/ I checked his smurf on lolking and he only has 2 losses, including the one where I beat him =) I beat Zekent =)

Thanks Vapora ^^
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 11:50am | Report
lol So far I'm 6 wins / 0 losses as Ezreal top. All my defeats as ezreal are from botlane. I love Ezreal top because he has a great lategame, early game and mid game and his laning phase is extraordinary, especially against melee/most top lane champions. Also, when you pick Ezreal the enemy team will assume you are going ADC, or if your team has already selected one they will think you're going mid. They never think you're going top so they counterpick Ezreal in either mid or bot, but Ezreal isnt going there, hes going top, and like lots top laners get destroyed by him, especially those melee tanky champs like Shen and Singed. Another thing I like is that he is a great splitpusher and adds another huge source of damage to your team and is essentially a secondary ADC. If your ADC gets caught it's not the end of the world because you have a freefarmed Ezreal. Your jungle and/or support needs to build tanky though since you won't be that tanky. However, you will direct a lot of the enemy focus to you instead of just your APC and ADC, and Ezreal is quite hard to catch/kill because of his low cd and kiting abilities. He doesn't absorb a ton of damage like a tank, but in a way hes still a tank because in teamfights you will draw focus to you BUT you won't die for a while, just like the tank. A tank isn't about how much damage he absorbs, it's about how long he can make sure the enemy's damage isn't on your carry. Which is quite long with Ezreal, and the good thing about this is that you're still dealing ADC damage from this role and if they switch their focus to your ADC, well your team still has a ****load of physical damage coming from you. Another thing is that Ezreal is a playmaker and he is also a really good poking champion. It can also confuse your enemies because they will not know who to focus in teamfights since you will be doing nearly the amount of damage thaht your ADC does.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 5:37am | Report

lol So far I'm 6 wins / 0 losses as Ezreal top. All my defeats as ezreal are from botlane. I love Ezreal top because he has a great lategame, early game and mid game and his laning phase is extraordinary, especially against melee/most top lane champions. Also, when you pick Ezreal the enemy team will assume you are going ADC, or if your team has already selected one they will think you're going mid. They never think you're going top so they counterpick Ezreal in either mid or bot, but Ezreal isnt going there, hes going top, and like lots top laners get destroyed by him, especially those melee tanky champs like Shen and Singed. Another thing I like is that he is a great splitpusher and adds another huge source of damage to your team and is essentially a secondary ADC. If your ADC gets caught it's not the end of the world because you have a freefarmed Ezreal. Your jungle and/or support needs to build tanky though since you won't be that tanky. However, you will direct a lot of the enemy focus to you instead of just your APC and ADC, and Ezreal is quite hard to catch/kill because of his low cd and kiting abilities. He doesn't absorb a ton of damage like a tank, but in a way hes still a tank because in teamfights you will draw focus to you BUT you won't die for a while, just like the tank. A tank isn't about how much damage he absorbs, it's about how long he can make sure the enemy's damage isn't on your carry. Which is quite long with Ezreal, and the good thing about this is that you're still dealing ADC damage from this role and if they switch their focus to your ADC, well your team still has a ****load of physical damage coming from you. Another thing is that Ezreal is a playmaker and he is also a really good poking champion. It can also confuse your enemies because they will not know who to focus in teamfights since you will be doing nearly the amount of damage thaht your ADC does.

Same reason I play vayne top, she is slightly weaker early but huge late.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 9:01am | Report
Yeah Vayne works wonders up top against many champions
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 1:43pm | Report
I've played against Vayne top as Zac in ranked three times now, and though I managed to win those lanes/games she was hella annoying. Can imagine the same going for Ezreal, though I think he'll get crushed by bruisers with gap closers (just a guess, would have to actually play it to know for sure) and it can be pretty hard to build a good team around it. Not that team composition is as important in solo queue as when playing with a team, but it can still be problematic if you're behind.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide