Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thalia on the Road to Platinum

Creator: Thalia Kael July 12, 2013 9:17am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 8:24am | Report
Oh and Brand stayed top 90% of the game. Not even pushing. Just farming. The 2 top turrets that died were killed by me.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 10:59am | Report

I'm not even sure why I try anymore with the people that I get.

You can't just do 3 times better than your enemy counterpart.

You can't just be able to 1v2 any combination of enemy members.

It seems that what I need to do to win is be a Tank, an APC, and ADC that is able to 1v5 the enemy team because teammates peeling for me, landing easy skillshots or even USING THEIR ****ING ULT is too much to ask for apparently.

Did almost as much magic dmg as our ap trist that fed, had more health than our Panth and Lee that fed, did 3 times more dmg than enemy Vayne, Nami would only use her ult half the time and half the time that she used it she missed, Lee either not ulting or ulting them the wrong way, I'm not even sure if I saw Trist that entire game, Panth only used his ult to either suicide after we all died or to get back to lane, and the list goes on forever.

I made some mistakes too, hence my high death count (most were worth tho, for the double kills and such, some were no-win 1v3 situations turned into double kills, the rest were 4-5 enemies coming on me and me not getting help, a few were me being stupid)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide