Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Odyssey: Rudyards is Going For the Gold

Creator: rudyards June 16, 2013 8:04pm
1 2
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 3:27pm | Report
For the images (and specifically the size of them), try to set different "height" or "width" parameters. For example, this:

[url=http://i.imgur.com/GdCRgPI.jpg][img=http://i.imgur.com/GdCRgPI.jpg height=600][/url]

(note that the url tags around the img tag are only there to make it clickable)

will give:

Depending on the size of your original picture you might need different values, but at least it won't be way too big, just play around a little bit ;)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Sweet, thanks so much.
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Game Six is best compared to the famous novel written by Chinua Achebe in 1958: Things Fall Apart. It followed Murphy's law to the letter. I was Janna, supporting a Vayne against a Thresh Caitlyn.

Due to Vayne's executive decision to commit 3000 ELO bush tactics, we ended up at 1/3 health each at level one. Vayne didn't get more than one CS until around 9 minutes in, after they had rotated 4 to take our Tier One bot at around 6 minutes. I gave up first blood because I forgot how much damage Caitlyn did at low levels. Our Lee Sin was doing well, so he raged at us and mid (TF who lost to a Zed). Vayne was a Bronze I player, which makes me worried about my current MMR. In hindsight, I should have just stolen farm and gone AP Janna, due to Vayne's lack of understanding of how to CS combined with her suicidal bravery. However, I ended up finding that the Shyvanna was a great duo partner in the next game. I wish I had more constructive criticism to focus on myself, as that's the purpose of this. But really, it boils down to not trusting the carry, which doesn't work in practical application. It was just a game you have to nod and say "Well, GG Next".
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 10:15pm | Report
I duo'ed with the Syvanna, the only member of our team to not feed and/or rage. We snagged Ezreal Janna in order to deal with the Caitlyn, as well as add to our poke.

I did a start I'm fond of where I picked up a Mana Manip to start. And the Poke that came from Ezreal and I totally justified the cost. Caitlyn was unable to trade or dominate the lane, and Taric couldn't get close without losing significant chunks of health. We nearly had issues when Nautilus began to rage at Kennen for (what he felt was) criticizing him unfairly and abandoning him in times of need. I calmed the rage as best I could, and at least stopped it from spiraling out of control. I bought pinks, which allowed us to snowball super hard with Naut ganks. We nearly threw a few times by trying to split push and getting caught out. However, we recovered and won.
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 10:21pm | Report
Game Eight was almost a night ender. I picked Thresh who I haven't gotten to play much recently with a Draven against a Miss Fortune with Alistar Support. They had issues in champion select, and ended up with two midlaners. They sent Nasus into the jungle without smite and Karthus top. I attempted to insight them in the early game with the question "who called mid first", but they remained calm, cheerful and forgiving. I think that was when I realized we might be screwed.

Our lane snowballed out of our control when nunu came to gank. Sadly, Draven was low HP and when we forced the engage, MF killed him and we lacked the damage to kill her. Our mid went even, our top came out behind due to Karthus ult and constant TP ganks from him allowing him to win lane hard with a gold advantage (No idea why he'd go AD teemo against a Karthus). Nunu was reluctant to counter jungle Nasus without smite, and simply stole his red then never went that side of the map again. I made a large mistake in Maxing Lantern against a Burst lane, which rarely helped due to the long cast time of Lantern. Overall, we lost horribly.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide