Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 6:02pm | Report

Sigh, I should have just muted every player in the game.

Shaco hard-camped mid which got me fb on Vi and double buffs when he counter-ganked, and got me an assist on Kassadin too. He ganked various more times and I got a few more kills, and Kassadin had 25 CS to my 90 CS.

Meanwhile bot and top were non-stop flaming Shaco for not camping their lanes instead, and the entire game went on without a single thing being said that wasn't flame. No dragon timers, no "warded", no nothing. They just spent the entire game flaming Shaco for no reason. I got in a bad mood 'cuz of it and played badly. Sigh.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 6:19pm | Report

Sigh, I should have just muted every player in the game.

Shaco hard-camped mid which got me fb on Vi and double buffs when he counter-ganked, and got me an assist on Kassadin too. He ganked various more times and I got a few more kills, and Kassadin had 25 CS to my 90 CS.

Meanwhile bot and top were non-stop flaming Shaco for not camping their lanes instead, and the entire game went on without a single thing being said that wasn't flame. No dragon timers, no "warded", no nothing. They just spent the entire game flaming Shaco for no reason. I got in a bad mood 'cuz of it and played badly. Sigh.

Teh asian is proud of that rengar build to DAMN GOOD
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:58pm | Report

I might just spam Kha for a while. I feel so useless with Talon pre-Infinity Edge if their ADC is super ahead ( refer to Ez's stats ). Kha is always good, really.

also that talon's build made me want to kill myself. He got a Doran's Blade then rushed... Ionian Boots of Lucidity. Yes, he seriously spent 1000 gold on CDR and movement speed in a lane he was losing. Not even joking. :/ And you can see what he proceeded to buy after that...

So yeah I raped him even though when it's the other way around I rape Kha. I still think the advantage goes to Talon though, even when I was 2 kills ahead of Talon there were times where I was really afraid that he could near enough insta-gib me, whereas I could never get him isolated.

Edit: That Vayne was extremely bad, she kept fighting everyone at meelee range. She wouldn't even use Tumble, she just sat there auto-attacking, then complained that we weren't peeling for her while they were "focusing her".

Anyway I re-downloaded LoL replay and it finally seems to be working again, I've got that game on it so I might record that with commentary for my guide. I shall call it "how not to play talon".

Edit: HOLY **** LOL I ONLY JUST NOTICED LOLNEXUS.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 8:30pm | Report
cleaver lw is the most consistent ad caster build and has been for a few months already.

NO ONE builds bt unless super ahead.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:44am | Report
^ I'll try doing that next time I play Kha.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 4:22pm | Report
Today has a been a very fruitful day. Turns out I can play champions other than Talon at a plat level. :P

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 4:26pm | Report
anything less than ten kills ahead is no plat level :P
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 4:42pm | Report
Quoted:
Turns out I can play champions other than Talon at a plat level. :P

Perhaps, but Darius sure as hell ain't one of em xD
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:17pm | Report
I was hoping no one would notice that. :(

Plat 1 incoming.

Doesn't look like it but I was the reason we won. Amumu got invaded at level 2 at his blue by Lee Sin who had only taken his red buff, and Lee managed to kill Amumu to have double buffs under one of our top lane towers, then died to my ignite + tower damage, giving me the double buffs. I then jumped on Ori and dropped her down by like 70% HP within a few seconds thanks to the red buff, so she flashed away. I just flashed after her and proceeded to kill her thanks to the beloved red buff. Which was my 2nd kill by the 4 minute mark. I recalled, got Brutalizer, got back onto lane, harassed Ori once with W and it took off around 40% of her HP ( she had armor seals and cloth armor ). So you can imagine how the game proceeded... Riven basically got tons of free kills towards the last 20% of the game when I'd basically already won the game, she didn't really do any carrying, even though her stats were better than mine. :( ( though all my deaths were "LOLZ DIS GAME IS SO WON GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID 'CUZ I CAN" )
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:30pm | Report
yeah, you were tottaly carried by that Lux

Sig made by Tamy

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide