Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:51pm | Report

I was hoping no one would notice that. :(

Plat 1 incoming.

Doesn't look like it but I was the reason we won. Amumu got invaded at level 2 at his blue by Lee Sin who had only taken his red buff, and Lee managed to kill Amumu to have double buffs under one of our top lane towers, then died to my ignite + tower damage, giving me the double buffs. I then jumped on Ori and dropped her down by like 70% HP within a few seconds thanks to the red buff, so she flashed away. I just flashed after her and proceeded to kill her thanks to the beloved red buff. Which was my 2nd kill by the 4 minute mark. I recalled, got Brutalizer, got back onto lane, harassed Ori once with W and it took off around 40% of her HP ( she had armor seals and cloth armor ). So you can imagine how the game proceeded... Riven basically got tons of free kills towards the last 20% of the game when I'd basically already won the game, she didn't really do any carrying, even though her stats were better than mine. :( ( though all my deaths were "LOLZ DIS GAME IS SO WON GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID 'CUZ I CAN" )

Why do Jungle Less in plat Still get BT and ****ING GET MADRADES
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 6:41pm | Report
Hey Talon :P First of all good luck on your promotions! And second of all, can I have your opinion on the Zed vs Talon match-up?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 11:42am | Report
^ In my opinion ( and like 15 games of experience ) Talon wins the match-up hard, but it falls into Zed's favour at around level 11. By then Talon's usually built up too big a lead though.

Sigh. My plat 1 promos are besically requiring me to work hard for 2 wins in a row, because the 4v5 was a free loss which shouldn't even count as a game.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 12:19pm | Report
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 12:30pm | Report

Vapora you noob you needed 6 Assists
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 12:59pm | Report
Ffs, I'm first pick in every single game and no one ever responds when I ask if I can pick for someone.

I'm just not going to bother going mid if I'm first pick. Pretty sure my next easiest champ to carry with is Xin Zhao anyway, so I'll just jungle.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:40pm | Report
welp you could've at least gotten some armor boots or armor of any kind.. <.<
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:53pm | Report
Quoted:

Armor is for sissys true man fight Pointy thigns WITH EVEN MOAR POINTY THIGNS
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 3:22pm | Report
Quoted:

Sion "started off" as AP and Hecarim does a lot of magic damage, which is why I built the Hexdrinker and Merc Treads. My next armor item would have been GA, but I didn't get to use it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 4:24pm | Report
Our Thresh had like 11 deaths at the end of laning phase.

I scored a quadra during a dragon fight, at another team-fight I scored a triple kill purely with my AoE before dying, then I was big and stronk I would have carried the game. Except on the brush to the left of mid, their team was sitting in the brush, clearing wards we were placing. Rammus decided to initiate on them by charging in blindly, and just as he entered the brush, fiddlesticks flew out with his ultimate, flashed even further towards the rest of our team, feared me, zhonya'd while I was in his ult, and I died before the fear ended both due to his ult and to some of their team that realized I was feared. About 5 seconds later they aced because everyone else on my team was useless and they ended it.

...................... and just before all this happened, I was recalling for a Quicksilver Sash.

kill me pls

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide