Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 4:36pm | Report
The burst took me unawares :/ Of course, I only knew what just two of his abilities actually did that one time I faced him.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 5:42pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

His lane phase is really really weak actually :/

No sustain, trading is awful, disengage is awful if the person you're laning against knows how to tell the difference between the clone (really easy).

It's only halfway decent in mid because you do a ton of burst to squishies.

Top it felt his trading was quite good but then again, I only play casters hue.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 5:50pm | Report

It really isn't compared to the alteratives. His laning phase top is quite good, in mid, not so much.

Well idk bout that, he has a number of top match ups that reeeeally suck (eg. Darius, Lee Sin) but in mid his combo honestly hits like a freight train, and he's pretty mobile and hard to kite. But I suppose its entirely possible that I'm playing against people who have no idea how to play against it and it would get dumped on in higher elo.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 9:52am | Report
I was last-pick and was finally going to get mid as last-pick, but someone on my team left, then I got put into a team who wanted me to top lane.

Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 10:07am | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

but in mid his combo honestly hits like a freight train

Compared to Zed? Kha'Zix? Talon? Or any other AD Mid whose poke doesn't place them next to the opponent?
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 10:33am | Report
yay mid

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 12:12pm | Report
Hard camped 2 games in a row.

I kept getting ganked straight after entering the lane and it was hard for me to do anything, as most of Aatrox's ganks ended in a kill. Even if I had my ult up, they'd just towerdive me as soon as I came out of stealth.

Graves went afk and even though I kept shouting at my team to group up so we could abuse our 5v4 advantage, each of them just stayed on their lane until they got ganked. Eventually we grouped up in front of our 2nd mid tower, Jarvan initiated 1v5 right in front of our tower instead of just fighting UNDER the tower ( we were sitting under the tower waiting for them to reach us, and Jarvan just flagged into them before they reached it and fought 1v5 ). They got an inhib from the really bad fight that came from that, and their advantage from that became so strong that they were winning team-fights. Even when we managed to somewhat get back from it, they had too many inhibs down and we lost when Jarvan got caught out by a Blitz grab.

I got camped even harder this game, because I was dying to the ganks less often, I guess. Even if the minion wave was pushed to my tower, when I had the brushes warded, I could see Vi sitting in one of the brushes hoping I would randomly jump on Ahri so she could gank me.

The ganks were leaving me pretty behind at first, I don't think she ganked a single lane other than mid, she just spent 60% of laning phase either ganking me or waiting in the brush to gank me. And she wasn't even pre-made with Ahri wtf lol. But Eve began to start counter-ganking eventually once she realized Vi was perma-ganking me, and we won all the exchanges, sometimes thanks to Shen's ult. :P That put me ahead and Talon ahead GG.

Also I managed to screenshot this jewel.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 12:22pm | Report
make a sig out of it.

Sig made by elenah
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 9:50am | Report
I got super unlucky this game, which is why I died so many times.

2 examples of my bad luck were going top lane where Ahri was destroying our tower, killing her, then getting ganked 5 seconds later by the 4 members of their team that were apparently at my blue buff.

Another example was me recalling at my tower in laning phase with Ahri and Lulu on the lane, outside of their vision. There was a cannon minion about to die and at the last second of my recall I canceled it and thought "i'll just W that minion". Just as I was getting near it, Vi dashed in out of nowhere, ulted me, Lulu revealed me, Ahri taunted me, etc., I died.

I didn't even get the minion.
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 10:21am | Report
I didn't even get the minion.

I cried
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: