Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 3:08pm | Report
did he deal 700 damage?
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 3:21pm | Report
Seeing Tryndamere's massive xp, net worth and cs advantage I'm not at all surprised they surrendered. :3
I don't play LoL anymore.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 4:15pm | Report
Sigh. We had 2 of their inhibs down, then Gragas decided he was tired of the game and decided to make a play and end it. The play? Tower dive them at their nexus towers, instead of poking them down.

But that's not all. We still had 2 of their inhibs down after that and they had no inhibs. So what does Gragas do after he revives? Decide we're being too passive and pushes bot on his own, where he gets caught. By the time he revives, their inhibitors are back up, and they're also now ahead of us in gold because of them acing us during Gragas's tower-dive.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 4:19pm | Report
I might just dodge any non-mid games I get. That's the 2nd 1st pick insta-lock Gragas to start off well but ending up being one of the major reasons we lost the game.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 4:22pm | Report

3rd first pick instalock mid in a row. **** that I'm out.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 10:13am | Report

Sigh. We had 2 of their inhibs down, then Gragas decided he was tired of the game and decided to make a play and end it. The play? Tower dive them at their nexus towers, instead of poking them down.

But that's not all. We still had 2 of their inhibs down after that and they had no inhibs. So what does Gragas do after he revives? Decide we're being too passive and pushes bot on his own, where he gets caught. By the time he revives, their inhibitors are back up, and they're also now ahead of us in gold because of them acing us during Gragas's tower-dive.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I would blame the loss on the Ezreal with no TF hue
AND Gragas is not someone you can rely to carry because of the fact that the guy needs to be good at landing Barrels s

WTF I TOLD YOU TO DO WUKONG MID NOT TOP YOU DERP
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 10:53am | Report

did he deal 700 damage?

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 6:35am | Report
Just played ranked again after like a week.

First game was me raping Fiddle in da middle but my team getting caught by him all day after laning phase. He went from 2/5 to 6/7 to 18/10.

Second game I got camped by their jungle Evelynn vs Kassadin, who of course just completely negated any chances I had of using my ult or flash to escape the ganks. What's more is our jungler completely ignored me and the rest of our team the entire game. He took every single blue, even past laning phase ( he was Lee Sin ), and built 100% full damage because he was 9/4. The first team-fight of the game he died straight away.

3rd game I raped Ziggs as Kha, but every lane lost, jungler did bad, yadayadayada.

Doubt I'll play enough to get diamond, ranked is so depressing right now.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 6:46am | Report

Just played ranked again after like a week.

First game was me raping Fiddle in da middle but my team getting caught by him all day after laning phase. He went from 2/5 to 6/7 to 18/10.

Second game I got camped by their jungle Evelynn vs Kassadin, who of course just completely negated any chances I had of using my ult or flash to escape the ganks. What's more is our jungler completely ignored me and the rest of our team the entire game. He took every single blue, even past laning phase ( he was Lee Sin ), and built 100% full damage because he was 9/4. The first team-fight of the game he died straight away.

3rd game I raped Ziggs as Kha, but every lane lost, jungler did bad, yadayadayada.

Doubt I'll play enough to get diamond, ranked is so depressing right now.

Blame this
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 11:14am | Report
Just gonna start treating ranked like normals.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide