Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 6:13pm | Report
^ was 3/3 at 20 minutes or something that game, it was when I started having to try and fight 3 legendary champions that I started finding complications. I admit I do usually tend to die a lot, but not usually more than other people at my elo. :<

This ****ING game. We were trying to push down their inhibitor tower while their Riven was pushing bot to backdoor our bot lane inhibitor tower. Shyvanna had a death timer of like 15 seconds though and Riven still wasn't at the inhibitor tower, so I thought "Okay, so Shyvanna can easily make in time to stop Riven, there's no way Riven can dive her or ignore her damage and take the inhibitor, so we're safe to keep on pushing". I think we destroyed their inhib tower then had to back off because of people reviving on their team. And as we were backing off, I REALIZED RIVEN WAS ALONE, DESTROYING OUR INHIBITOR TOWER WHILE SHYVANNA RAN DOWN MID LANE TO JOIN US. I spam pinged her like crazy to bot's inhib tower, and she got the message and ran to defend it, but she only attacked Riven for like a second before the tower went down, and then Riven 1v1'd her and she died. Then Riven took the inhib.

As a consequence of that free inhib, we were unable to take any objectives, they ended up taking every baron, they ended up taking every other inhib, and we were holed up in our base for like 40 minutes. We scored a full ace once, but we were busy defending 3 lanes worth of minions, each wave ******edly containing 2 super minions each for some ******ed reason. We couldn't risk ANYBODY going to take their open inhibitor, seeing as we only had 3 people alive to defend easily over 20 minions, many of which were super minions.

In the end they ignored us and just rushed to our Nexus and we couldn't kill them all before they killed our Nexus. Was ****ing annoying because the game would have been easily won if Shyv hadn't been blind 40 minutes earlier. That single mistake cost us the entire game.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 7:01pm | Report
thank you based h4xdefender

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 7:32pm | Report
the lack of talon on this page is disturbing

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 9:57pm | Report

thank you based h4xdefender

xD

not feeling the talon recently?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 4:26am | Report
lol I actually first picked Talon in my first champ select after the WW game, but someone dodged and when I got back I was last pick. Then someone else dodged and I was last pick again, and our first pick chose mid, so I was left with top and decided to go with Darius. :P But yeah I'm not playing Talon much because his laning phase isn't as safe as Zed's, I'd rather pick him into good matchups rather than instalock him and hope for a good matchup. And usually by the time they've picked their mid, my team's already picked mid. :( It's hard to play a counterpick champion when you NEVER get a chance to counterpick.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 10:34am | Report

EVERY SINGLE TIME I'M NOT FIRST PICK.

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 10:41am | Report
^this is one reason why i hate ranked
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 11:16am | Report

See that Riven? I was doubling her CS throughout the entire laning phase, and chunking her for half her HP every time I got near her. Then we got into team-fights and that happened.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 11:30am | Report
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Praise TeamBuilder ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2014 12:17pm | Report
I swear I'll win triple the number of games I do now when I reach an Elo where people respond properly to a split pusher.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide