Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 4:25pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

IMO Duoing only works if you have some level of synergy. Fact is that once you duo, you get matched with higher ranked people to make up for the premade advantage which means it's only worth it if you're going to use that advantage.

Exactly what Vynertje said. If you duo, your roles that you each take have to synergize with each other (examples are jungle and solo lane, both bot lane) unless you guys are able to smash whatever lane you're in and prepared to outplay their duo or compensatory higher skilled players. If your roles don't mesh well and you guys can't snowball enough to 2v5 if necessary, it's not a very good idea.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 4:27pm | Report
yeah i would only do a duo bot lane or duo jung with mid or top...and top would need to be running something that can carry if snowballed like jax. i feel like mid+jungle is the more consistently good duo. just ask Lasty and Throat lol

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 4:47pm | Report
I'm having problems getting back to plat too since the start of the season. I'm currently 1-0 in my 1000000th plat 5 promo, it's getting frustrating because every fourth or so game is a 4v5 or just everyone gets disconnected in the game and there are so many trolls... I'm not playing at my best either, I really don't like the current meta but I'm adapting to it. Good luck mr Vapora and get back to plat fast =)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 9:25pm | Report
It took me about a week to get Gold IV from Gold V in Season 3, and now three months after being placed in Gold V again I can't ****ing get out lol. I think my win/loss is like -24 right now and I lost all four games I played today, two of which I played extremely well in. Basically I'm just saying to not get frustrated because there are much worse situations to be in, like mine for example. I haven't even bothered updating my ranked thread because there's no point in talking about how my bot lane went a combined 2-17 again lmao. Anyways good luck and anytime you're feeling down you can just be glad you're not in the same place as me haha

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 11:48am | Report

All aboard the Swain train.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 12:35pm | Report

All aboard the Swain train.

you were against a middle-earth god becuz u so good
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 3:18pm | Report
I swear every time I play Ori, I get camped by a Lee Sin. I wonder if it's the same Lee Sin every time.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 9:32pm | Report
holy **** that caitlyn
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2014 3:13am | Report
yes, you see, getting camped by the enemy jungler and receiving no help from mine, allowed Wukong to camp bot, in turn giving Cait 1 more person to kill.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2014 3:16pm | Report
Had to lane 1v2 vs Zed and Lux. They both had stupidly long ranged poke which made it hard for me to farm, and as if that wasn't bad enough, their ****ing HP bars were blocking their minions' HP bars so I couldn't see when I had to go for a last-hit lmfao. Didn't die too much though and my team won elsewhere.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide