Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 5:51pm | Report
The dc's I was getting a few games ago weren't drophacks, I've been getting them in a few other games too. Think it's to do with the servers though as nothing else is affected by those small periods of DC.

I'm pretty sure I did get drophacked here though.

So early-game was going slightly into our favour I think, but the game was more or less even. Then their team eventually sneaked baron out of nowhere, we had no idea they were doing it, it was extremely lucky for them that we had no vision anywhere in that area at the time. But we eventually managed to turn the game around and we got their inhib tower, and were about to take their inhib. Except then I dc'd and could see from where I was positioned during the DC that I was clearly about to die because of it, and I saw my HP bar drop to 0 even though I couldn't see what was happening, so I know I died, and when I reconnected I saw that their inhib was still up.

... Then 4 of my team-mates reconnected too. Right after that they took baron, but we managed to turn it around again and take their inhib. The DC that affected everyone in the game prevented us from actually ending it though. Later on we killed most of them and did baron, then when it had around 10% HP their Thresh used his Q on it and flew into the pit to try and steal it. Right at that moment we had another DC, and it was Cait/Amelyne who got baron through auto-attacking it as no one could use spells or smite to secure it. Had they been lucky, Thresh would have stolen it with auto-attacks.

The DC was short but had 4 of them dead with around 40 seconds of death timer, and all 5 of us were alive, and their inhib was down while we had baron buff, so we were going to end it... Except it was followed by another DC. Coincidentially, by far the longest DC of the game. When it was over our baron buff was nearly gone already.

I can't rememeber the exact details anymore, but tl;dr, the first 10 man DC was when we were about to get an inhib, one DC was when we were about to get baron, and every other DC in the game was when we had a chance to end it.

grhrailp;grhaeoga7yp;g'/raeyg8p

Of course we couldn't win when every single chance we had to end was a wasted opportunity, whereas if they caught one of us out they could easily push their advantage.

By the way I think the reason for their early super risky baron sneak was because someone on their team knew that if it went wrong they could just make everyone DC and nothing bad would happen.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 11:58am | Report

I refuse to go to sleep until I've entered promos at least once and completed them, whether won or lost.

Oh and because I played 1 solo queue game and lost, then duo'd with Amelyne the rest of the games, she's in promos, 1/1.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 12:48pm | Report
NicknameMy is love.

NicknameMy is life.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Need to win next game for Amelyne to get plat. >:[

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 3:21pm | Report
I put on my tryhard pants for Amelyne so now she's plat. If I don't win my promos I'm going to demand we trade accounts.

Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 3:42pm | Report
lol thanks for carrying
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 5:29pm | Report
I expect you to return the favour tomorrow. >:[
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 10:33am | Report
finally

After 210 games, I managed to climb out of the division I started in. T_T
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:21am | Report
Good job.
(210 games do mean you gotta make some improvements to climb tho)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:28am | Report
I'm Annie, I'm helping o.o
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide