Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 2:15pm | Report
wtf is up with this LP gain LOL. Was their fix to Diamond 5 LP gains to reverse it onto high Diamond???? I was getting +22 in Diamond 3 and I've only been on a win streak since then.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 4:01pm | Report
i had normal gains in d1 when i finally made the climb up but idk
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2015 6:22am | Report
Dodged 2 games last night so I dropped 13 LP from that.

Me and Leo both died in a level 3 fight, mainly because Leo was horribly positioned behind me inside a brush and Vayne + Janna decided to engage on me while I was going for a last-hit, so their massive head start while Leona had to walk out of the brush to reach us let them do a ton of damage and kill me. After that, Leona roamed mid-top and our team died 3 for 0 there despite having 4 members on the top side of the map and the enemy team only having 3. When she finally got back we were still stronger 2v2 despite Vayne's double kill, but we just got destroyed from a Karthus gank + all his ults, coupled with a Riven TP gank, and everyone just gave up and stopped taking the game seriously after laning phase.

Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2015 8:07am | Report
How come you dodged twice? Trolls?
I can't take back the words I never said
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2015 8:15am | Report
Nah, ADC, mid and top were all taken both times and I was last pick.
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2015 8:34am | Report
Fair enough then. I should probably start dodging if I don't get Mid or Top too :D
I can't take back the words I never said
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 7:32pm | Report
lol, you have no idea how hard I carried this.

I think every lane except mine lost, and even then I wasn't as ahead as I could have been because Nid ganked me every time Varus's ult was up. We were getting destroyed in fights, objectives and skirmishes and it was bad to the extent that Corki was expressing the desire to go afk because the game was so one sided.

But despite how ahead they were, with how squishy they all were, their team comp ****ing SUCKED against Talon. Every opportunity I had, I'd Flash cutthroat onto someone and blow up everyone around me with AoE. Every time someone was farming alone, I'd sneak up with ult and solo kill them. Every time they tried to take any important objectives, they'd randomly find me suiciding into their team from stealth and taking 1 or 2 people down with me, delaying their efforts if not stopping them in their tracks. When they tried to take baron while 2 of us were dead (including Lee), I killed Cait while she was on her way to join her team and they ended up having to back off now that it was 3v4.

This went on for ages and it gave my team time to catch up, and eventually our teamfighting became definitively stronger than theirs, so it became easy to win it from there.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2015 5:21am | Report
God, this game was so ****ing infuriating.

Their Syndra was scripting and wasn't trying to be subtle about it. She didn't miss any spell all game. It wasn't a huge issue for me because I had Crystalline Flask and 4 HP potions so I could easily sustain through all her perfect harass. Then at level 4 Vi tries to gank and we get counterganked by Rek'Sai and I die. Then Vi tries to gank again at level 5 and runs into Rek'Sai in the same brush, so she dies 1v2. Then Syndra gets seen in our jungle by a ward so Bard tries to cut her off and just gets 1-shot by her as soon as he enters her range.

But then after level 6 the lane was super easy for me, even though she was scripting and 3/0, because I could easily ignore her scripts and just 1-shot her every time my ult was up. There was nothing else I could do, other than go in on her right away every time she got into lane and 1-shot her. So you know what the ****ing piece of **** enemy team did to win the game? They protected the **** out of their scripting Syndra. Every single time she got onto lane, someone would be waiting in a brush to gank me if I tried to kill her. Usually I would succeed, but I'd also die. Nautilus would often just walk onto mid lane and sit there doing nothing, just acting as a bodyguard for Syndra. When I tried to burst her down while he was on the lane, he'd just click R and clean me up after Syndra died.

ALL I could do this game was immediately all-in Syndra to kill her every time I saw her because of her scripts, and the enemy team knew that so they camped the hell out of me to make sure Syndra won lane. Such a ****ing pathetic way of playing a game, abusing the fact that your team has a scripter on it. god.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2015 12:42pm | Report
lol real? got demoted

I was winning lane against Gnar at first, I solo killed him at one point. Then Evelynn messed up a countergank which led to me dying 1v2 against Nautilus and Gnar when I'd had the chance to run away safely, but I "baited" them into trying to kill me, only for them to actually kill me because Evelynn took so friggin' long to get to the lane after she'd been literally RIGHT behind Nautilus. Then she died 1v2 as well. Then I TP'd bot at what I thought was a great spot, as I was TP'ing behind their bot lane while they were in the middle of a fight with my bot lane, but they just backed off from my bot lane without any trouble and I ended up 1v2 under tower (didn't cancel my TP because I was stuck on the idea that it was a great TP, even though I clearly wasn't going to be getting anything 1v2 under their tower). I backed off and recalled, but Gnar got my tower for it. At this point Evelynn was 0/3.

After laning phase she started trolling and refused to do anything with the team. When their team was sieging our inhibitor, which we had to give it up because we couldn't defend it, she was farming their wolves. She literally just spent all game doing completely useless and irrelevant things, in a way that technically wasn't AFK, but was also leaving us 4v5 for the entire game.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2015 12:15pm | Report
Diamond 2 LP gains. :^)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide