Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 1:28pm | Report
100W/69L also 10/10.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 1:46pm | Report
GG, team getting caught 24/7.

Hard to make game changing plays when you're permanently 3v5.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 7:49am | Report
Urgh, this game. I wasn't even playing that bad, contrary to what my stats might indicate, but bot and top both fed hard very early on. Leona was 0/4 at like 8 minutes in, and at 14 minutes our full bot lane was 0/9. Shen kept dying to Jarvan 1v1, and though TF was winning his lane, he didn't gank any other lanes at all, so there really was no point in us having a TF if he wasn't going to snowball any other lanes. Meanwhile I died more than a Teemo in team-fights because I was our main frontline, and they had too much damage, while I had no way of getting more tanky.

It's k though, cuz Talon.

I love playing vs jungle Twitch. It's like a free snowball. He'd caused Kat to kill me once when I was lvl 6, but the 2nd time he was doing his red I killed him for his blue, then took his red, and I was suddenly ahead of Kat. Then I went to gank Yorick top and killed him, even though our Jarvan died, then Twitch came out of stealth to get CS top while I was recalling at our tower, so I ran to him, flash E'd, and killed him for a 3rd kill. Woo.

Top and bot were both lost, but Nunu was doing fine, and in mid-game I made some plays on bot lane which gave me 3 kills, my team some assists, some towers, a drag, and the rest of my team snowballed from it too.

Talon is so amazingly team independant l0l. Give me 20 kills and 200 CS as Talon vs a team with 40 kills and I'll carry that np.

I found this graph kinda funny, too.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 8:59am | Report
SON

You've probably already guessed that I did the most damage in the game by far. Will this interest you? :3

I 1-shot their Annie from full HP with just my Q once. Yup, it was a crit.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 9:01am | Report
Why can't I be getting +20ish :(

S***bag riot giving me ~15 for each win and -3-6 for loss.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 9:13am | Report
At least your losses don't set you back by much. At the moment I seem to be losing just as much LP as I gain. >_>
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 10:48am | Report
wow this game.

I was 3/0 and had 100 CS vs Oriana at 11 minutes, and she lane-switched with Quinn. I burst her once then went B for a Brutalizer ( I had Tiamat already ) and was ready to kick her ***. I harassed her with W at her tower ( which by the way, did TONS OF DAMAGE! ) and then when the tower hit me, my client crashed. It was about 5 minutes before I finally got back in the game, and by that point Quinn had obviously shut me down, because I was 3/1, and my tower was down. Suddenly I just wasn't feeling as confident because everyone was a higher level than me, which meant I couldn't 1-shot anyone because their Hp bar was larger than my damage. Draven had also rushed a GA straight after his BT, and Quinn was just really tanky.

Fortunately for us I'm awesome and so is Talon, and I managed to make SOME plays that at least kept us from losing, even if I couldn't manage anything that just downright put us in the lead. But it got Kog kind of fed, which coupled with Nunu's W, was scary as **** for the enemy team. Kog wasn't really that good, but me and Eve gave them something else to focus that was equally as squishy so he could just afk auto-attack them. There were various throws from both sides but we eventually won.

Kog unfortunately out-damaged me this game, but I still did a higher crit than even Draven. :>

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 11:23am | Report
PLAT IS CLOSE, I CAN FEEL IT!

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 11:57am | Report
STOP WINNING!

FROGGEN DDOS HIM!

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2013 12:56pm | Report
Vapora craves Plat on his lips before Gold starts rubbing on his *** again.

As requested to GMD himself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide