Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Their mid has positive stats. You have failed yourself.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 12:21pm | Report
yeah, nerf Zed already.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 12:44pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Their mid has positive stats. You have failed yourself.

Lmao, it's pretty stupid how Zed got fed. I started red pot and had Zed low and zoned permanently after level 2, without even popping it, even though he'd started Long Sword. I instantly jumped on him after hitting level 6, popped my elixir and killed him, wasting his flash in the process. I cleared the wave then went to do wraiths because I had 1850 gold, I needed 50 more for Tiamat. I finished wraiths just as Zed started getting back onto the lane. From our base I went directly onto bot lane to gank, and we got 2 kills. But bot lane had no wards and Ashe continued to push on her own with like 100 HP, so Zed came and cleaned her up, without having to ult.

I went mid for a bit, then ganked top, we got a kill on their Fiddle + Nasus, with Tryndamere having baited them with his ult and lived with like 100 HP. He continued to push with no wards and died to Zed, again Zed not even having to use his ult. Zed was now 2-1 with higher CS than me because I'd been GANKING and he'd just been using W E Q on a lane then walking away with a kill. Then we killed each other because despite having been on 2 lanes picking up 2 kills, his ult was still up. :D

After that I kept on dominating him though, but he only died like 1 more time and just kept killing people of my team whenever I wasn't around. So stupid. :/

So tl;dr I out-played him and outright dominated him in lane but he still got fed cuz HERP DERP I'M GOING TO WALK AROUND ON 200 HP AND HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ME.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 2:49pm | Report

**** THE CAMPERS. STILL OUT-CS'D YOU KASSADIN.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 3:05pm | Report
outcs'd a kassadin? Dang!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 3:20pm | Report
GMD lays on the sarcasm thick. It's almost an art form in text.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 4:07pm | Report

outcs'd a kassadin? Dang!

I should explain that Kassadin asked at around 10 seconds in if I was "the guy who did that talon guide", and I confirmed it. At level 1 Riven was mid and Kass top so I had to switch lanes, then I got ganked twice in a row by Vi and had to remain zoned for another minute because I couldn't tell if she'd left their tri-brush yet or not ( and the lane had already been pushed when i arrived top ), and eventually I just had to recall to get more wards because the lane was just pushing further towards his tower. He recalled too and went mid so I had to go mid, then Vi spent about a full minute trying to gank mid, but I had quite a few wards put down and I could always tell where she was and knew to keep my distance from her, so she could never get in my range.

Eventually she gave up and hit 6 then kept on trying to gank me, and throughout the rest of the game she kept on camping me too. Kassadin got a few kills ganking so he was 4-1 against my 1-0, and he said "lol maybe you should archive your guide, you don't really know how to play Talon". At which point I had over 40 CS more than him, despite having been camped and allowing myself to remain zoned sometimes to avoid Vi's ganks.

I bragged about my large CS advantage both in-game and here because it shows that despite the constant camping and the free kills given to him by my team, when it came down to it, I was still fully in control of the lane. Kassadin had nothing to brag or slate me about other than playing well enough to still manage to kill him with a level disadvantage and managing to survive against him through 15 minutes of hard camping.

Edit:

This is my full match history.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 6:37pm | Report
11th win in a row.

That was the best Cassiopeia I've ever seen in my life, honestly. I guess coupled with the fact that she's plat 2 and even so I won my lane, proves I deserve to keep on climbing. :D
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 7:34pm | Report
Ho-Lee-Shyte

Diamond tomorrow?
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 7:40pm | Report
Won't have an internet connection for most of the day. :(

Edit: Wtf's wrong with my LP gains. +15, +17, +23, +29. HOW DO I GAIN ENOUGH ELO EACH GAME TO INFLUENCE MY LP GAINS THAT MUCH LOL.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide