Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Viola's Ranked Journey

Creator: Viola Orpheus January 3, 2013 12:41am
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 8:33pm | Report
Apologies for taking so long to update this. Got busy with school work and Hyperdimension Neptunia got me toooo busy.

GAME #20

Bans: Amumu, Blitzcrank, Thresh, Malphite, Cho'Gath, Karthus(?)

Don't really remember what happened. All I remember is that we were all doing great, then Tryndamere DC'd which allowed Singed to roam and push. And we just fell apart because Voli and Ahri kept bickering.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 9:18pm | Report
GAME #21

Bans: Hecarim, Thresh, Malphite, Kassadin, Morgana, Shen

Two words. Janna OP. Haven't had this much fun as her in a veeeery long time. Support mechanics saved the game for us at the end since I managed to hold off 4 people with Xin Zhao, which allowed Ashe to backdoor the Nexus. Wish I had that recorded, lol.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2013 8:13pm | Report
GAME #22

Bans: Amumu, Shen, Malphite, Nunu & Willump, Hecarim, Blitzcrank

I honestly hardly did anything in this game. Was just farming it out and kept Vayne out of the game. Darius somehow beat Jayce in lane even when he picked himself into it, rofl. Him and Diana pretty much carried us through the game even when Udyr did some pretty bad mistakes. And Sona was really good with her Crescendos.

What could I have done better? Last hit a little better. I was missing CS here and there at the beginning and forgot to keep farming during the down times.
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2013 8:24pm | Report
gj with the no deaths, also your farming doens't seem so bad compared to what I've seen in some games (50 farm in 20 mins on adc).
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2013 2:14am | Report

gj with the no deaths, also your farming doens't seem so bad compared to what I've seen in some games (50 farm in 20 mins on adc).

Thanks, that's the main thing that I've been trying to improve on since before I would usually have a ton of deaths. I dunno, ever since that one game where I hit 300 by 25 minutes, I've been striving to at least get 180/200 by 20 minutes and always told myself that I had bad CS even when I had the most, lol.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2013 2:23am | Report
Better farming than i will ever do QQ
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2013 2:48am | Report

Better farming than i will ever do QQ

hue :3
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2013 12:33am | Report
GAME #23

I suck at this game. Though to be fair I was all up for top Ryze, but at the last second Darius gets locked in and I'm forced to switch to mid where the enemy Malzahar was picked. Tried to hold it out, but I got ganked a few times and got screwed over even with Rengar's help. My bad. Truly my bad.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2013 2:14am | Report
GAME #24 and #25

I am trash. I need to make better decisions. Simple as that.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 7:05pm | Report
GAME #26

Bans: Thresh, Shen, Nunu & Willump, Amumu, Katarina, Quinn

I feel like I wanna retire. This game was soooo frustrating to play. Malzahar was being negative as hell, and Udyr kept getting caught out despite our warnings to stop trying to get buffs when we have no vision of them. Although we were winning team fights no prob -and even 4v5s without the manbearphoenixturtle-, the minion waves were really overwhelming us, so we couldn't push much.

Hell, our Nexus was naked at one point, but I told them that we can hold out as long as we let the inhibs respawn and control the minion waves in our favor. All I really did was keep the team morale up, ward, disrupt and peel hard for Varus. We somehow held out and we crushed them during the last team fight. Hell, the no item Janna beat the full item Graves in a 1v1 duel to protect the inhib, rofl.

What could I have done better? Have a little better ward coverage. Although our jungle was pretty much wards galore, I didn't get some of the choke points and they somehow managed to sneak in and catch Udyr out here and there. Laning phase was hardly nonexistent because I DC'd for a few minutes cause my internet dropped.

Gonna lay off League for a few hours, hell maybe days. That took so much of my energy that my arms and brain are shutting down.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide