Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Viola's Ranked Journey

Creator: Viola Orpheus January 3, 2013 12:41am
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 1:18am | Report
That took so much of my energy that my arms and brain are shutting down.

I know that feel, haha.

Congrats on the win though, keep it up :)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 10:58pm | Report
Oh wow, sorry Wayne. I saw your post just now. Thanks :)

GAME #27

Bans: Don't remember.

Everyone was confused as to who's going where because of first pick. I was going top but the guy still first picked Irelia and so we had to switch everyone else around. I picked Orianna to be safe, only for the enemy to pick up Malphite mid. I was honestly caught off guard by the mid Malphite pick, so I honestly didn't do too well in lane besides trying to CS. Irelia tried to keep fighting Darius and so he got stronger. So did bot lane. When team fights came around, we got wrecked.

What could I have done better? Learn that match-up. I've never gone against a Malph mid, and it caught me off guard. Not sure on who else works against him.

GAME #28

Bans: Don't remember.

We were banking on the hopes that Cassiopeia knew what she was doing. And so she tells us in-game that this is her first time. And that she just read a guide on how to play Cass jungle. Aaaaannnddd we knew we were going to be in for a 'fun' game. Nami kept getting hit by hooks and dying, and Twisted Fate hardly did anything save for that one gank of his that saved me. Cho and me were probably the only people doing well in this game.

What could I have done better? Double check what the hell I'm clicking. I was going for a Bloodthirster but for some reason I built Blade of the Ruined King. Perhaps being too used to blue Ez led to this. Have better positioning I guess, in some of those cases I was in a rough spot that led to my deaths.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide