Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Viola's Ranked Journey

Creator: Viola Orpheus January 3, 2013 12:41am
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 7:39pm | Report
Zelrack wrote:

To be honest, Shen isn't the best jungler right now. If you lost your touch with jungling as you're saying, you're probably better off with someone like Hecarim, Nautilus, J4 or even Volibear. They are strong pick, and it's much harder to mess up with them.

I'll take that into account. Sadly I do not own any of those guys yet. And out of all of them, I only have had experience with Jarvan IV and Hecarim. And I'm terrible on Hec, so I'll probably stick to J4.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 6:36am | Report
GAME #14
Picks & Bans
Blue Team
relentlesSlayer
ImAbosss
KachunDaniel
Erlox
caininator
J
AP
T
S
AD
AD
J
AP
S
T
Purple Team
DittoSMS
sergio32
Raikysmile
trickshot32123
rdy4Death

Yes I'm a dumb and forgot to screenshot properly.

I honestly don't know why people keep raging at ADCs for not joining them in diving the enemy ADC. My job is to stay at the back and deal as much as damage as I can and make sure I don't die. I'm not a diver like Talon or Jarvan IV. Especially since I'm Caitlyn, I'm pretty much gonna play safe and stay at the back. They kept raging at me because I was "focusing" the tanks. Well if Shen AND Nasus were in front of me, and if the enemy team could obliterate me in under a second if I even try to join in on the diving operation, then hell no. I'm staying at the back and making sure I don't die while still dealing damage.

On another note, looks like I'm moving to the ADC role. People seem to always be fighting over mid and top nowadays, and even support gets some love. Since I can't jungle for the moment, I end up filling as the ADC nowadays. And I'm surprisingly OK with that.

What could I have done better? Learn when to kite and when to just ignore the tank and holler for that low health Ashe. Meh, more of a nitpick by my teammates on this one. Other than than, CS better. Although I had the most CS in the game, I kinda screwed up in the early game and only managed to CS when we got the tower down.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 3:50am | Report
GAMES #15 and #16

/facepalm. I have no words. First game we had a rager. Bot was doing alright, but mid and top were feeding quite a lot. Things went downhill when team fights happened. Second game was mostly the same. Guy first picks Morde then gets immediately counterpicked with Lee. And Wukong was AFK for the first 10 minutes or so and comes back trying to fight a level 7 Darius. GG.

There was honestly nothing I could have done to make the games go better.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 8:04pm | Report
GAME #17

Bot lane was the only lane going good in this game. Talon was complaining and raging about Darius being OP. We told him he'll do fine as long as he plays safe and just farms up for late game. But nope, he AFK'd for a good 4-5 minutes and just fed later on when he decided to come back. We got screwed over in team fights because we didn't have enough peel for Graves.

What could I have done better? Not much really. Know when and how to push your advantage. Me and Graves were pretty ahead of Caitlyn and Alistar, but mostly because of the length of time since I last played support that I kind of forgot how to.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 8:40pm | Report
We could duo sometime :D Im in Bronze IV 0 lp (If you want of course)
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 1:34am | Report
Hogopogo wrote:

We could duo sometime :D Im in Bronze IV 0 lp (If you want of course)

Sure, I don't mind. In fact, I actually just got demoted to Bronze IV, haha.

GAME #18

I honestly forgot how it went but I was forced to play Shen support since someone insta-locked after me when I was planning to go top. They all just said let's just roll with it and we were doing fine. But then Vladimir started to get going since Kha'Zix kept trying to trade with him when he was underleveled. Could have gone better, but oh well.
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 2:33am | Report
GAME #19

Talk about the one of the biggest throws in Bronze ELO. We were steamrolling them in team fights, but honestly our team morale is a little low since Annie was being a prick and kept calling us out for things that she "would have done". We pretty much got demolished when Riven got cocky and got caught top and then Sona missed her ult big time which could have saved the game for us. But yeah, we should have won, but sadly things didn't go our way in the end.

What could I have done better? Learn when and how to gank pretty much. Try to execute the inSec Lee Sin initiation a little better. Though I did land it several times and we won team fights out of it, they were kinda sloppy and they weren't done during the safest of times so I took a hell of a lot of more damage than I should have. Those, and try to keep my team in check. Annie was being a prick the entire game, Riven tried to keep going on her own, Ashe got caught a few times, and Sona missed most of her ults.
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 2:40am | Report
Dat Ashe cs, Bronze league Represent.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 3:57am | Report
I somehow grinded 4800 IP through ARAMs and a few normal games, so I should be able to revive this now that I have Jarvan IV as a new potential jungle main. I've had experience playing him before, though not very much as a jungler so it'll be hit or miss for the first few games as I try to get a feel for him.

I'll try to revive this thread by this upcoming weekend or so. Midterms are happening and IRL stuff keeps getting in the way which is why I've only had the motivation to play ARAMs for the past week.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 5:53am | Report
jarvan4epicness

Sig made by elenah

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide