Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why don't the gods at Riot Games want me to get...

Creator: Thalia Kael September 5, 2013 5:20pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:17pm | Report
I love it when gold players argue/brag about their rankings.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:21pm | Report
We aren't even arguing. :[ He made a joke o.O I responded with a joke.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:29pm | Report
I've seen no difference from Gold 4 into Gold 3 0.o

And Asian we are quite proud of our godlike rankings
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:35pm | Report

We aren't even arguing. :[ He made a joke o.O I responded with a joke.

This is why we need quote pyramids again.

Thought Thalia was arguing with Lucorian and I thought Lucorian was Gold :/
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:38pm | Report
I'm being matched with high golds now, pretty cool
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 6:47pm | Report
I was just teasing him lol relax everyone sheesh O.o

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 6:39pm | Report

Why in my promos...

Summary :

Entire team was AFK, but these were weird afks : for some reason their champions would walk back to lane even though they were AFK, thus giving the enemies free kill after free kill. Another weird thing is that they could rage at eachother, all while being AFK!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 6:59pm | Report
lemme guess, you didnt let ezreal or sion catch up in farm and didnt share farm (and from what it looks like with you going 11/4/1 you didnt share kills either) leaving them starved for gold while you had by far the most gold on your team (and the game)

you should try to share farm and kills and let your teammates catch up so they arnt completely useless
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 7:09pm | Report

Entire team was AFK, but these were weird afks : for some reason their champions would walk back to lane even though they were AFK, thus giving the enemies free kill after free kill. Another weird thing is that they could rage at eachother, all while being AFK!

It's been happening to me as well. I would get the 'reconnecting' notice, but everything else would be normal. I wasn't able to move, but everything was still happening in real time. I could type as well, but I just couldn't move or use abilities.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 7:34pm | Report
Dill, I took all my farm from toplane, sion DC'd for 5 minutes and was downright troll (I was supposed to go mid, he refused to let me and then fed).

They only have 3 more assists than me on average and I took almost all my kills alone.

Entire team cept Mao qq'd all game.

But I'm sorry, I forgot that you are the expert of this game and that top lane farm is for the adc that basically afk'd at the nearest tower in his lane and QQ'd all game

And damn, I forgot to donate all my farm to the DC'd Sion that was trolling and building **** and being Sion

Oh and I'm totally going to let the 2 enemies I killed in teamfights live so that maybe there's a chance that my team might end up killing them instead of just ending their life right there and preventing them from dealing damage or CCing or escaping and I mean like our team totally needed a troll Sion to have a bit more attack speed so that he can maybe get 1 more auto in before he gets 1 shotted (total of 2 autos)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide