Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Attack Speed on MF

Creator: Luftwaffel June 5, 2013 9:06pm
1 2 3
Luftwaffel
<Member>
Luftwaffel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 9:06pm | Report
I've been wanting to try Miss Fortune for a long time, and I'm really enjoying this week with her. All of my games so far with her have been positive. I do have one question on her, at what attack speed should I stop stacking it? My most recent game I actually got it up to 1.48, and it was pretty awesome (with Impure Shots I've seen it go above 2) I'm just not sure when enough is enough and I should just start building more attack damage.
Signature image provided by Bjarn
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 9:36pm | Report
Just go man mode.
Mr Fortune style.
Bloodthirster -> The Brutalizer -> Bloodthirster -> Last Whisper

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:08pm | Report
You usually want to delay attack speed on MF because she scales so well with AD and already has a steroid. Just boots and Phantom Dancer are all you need and it's quite common to delay completing the PD until after Last Whisper. If you want to build around her ult you can even forgo AS/crit entirely and just stack Bloodthirsters with a LW.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:09pm | Report
She has a pretty good AS Steroid ( Impure Shots), so you can afford to go all AD/ArPen for early items.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Luftwaffel
<Member>
Luftwaffel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:30am | Report
Satella wrote:

She has a pretty good AS Steroid ( Impure Shots), so you can afford to go all AD/ArPen for early items.

Yeah, I thought about that when I got Runaan's Hurricane and with Impure Shots I would have 2.28 attacks a second. That was entirely too silly.

Thanks for all your suggestions!
Signature image provided by Bjarn
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 1:57am | Report
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 2:01am | Report
As said above, one AS item(Shiv/PD) is more than enough. Altho most of the time you just want to stack bloodthirsters. And pls don't build hurricane.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 9:35am | Report
Yeah pretty much what everybody said.

Although I do sometimes like to get an early Phantom Dancer if skirmishes are long, because then when I run out of mana I can just AA all day. But I'm an attack speed addict.
kT coffee
<Member>
kT coffee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 11:35am | Report
on ad carry miss fortune, you mostly itemize raw ad and armor pen to go along with being a strong AoE ultibot. rush a BT into last whisper or even a black cleaver if youre very ahead. only get PD if you have a BT and LW/cleaver to compensate for the fact that the damage from your ult will start to wear off.

on-hit mf can be funny but its not as strong nor is it that viably fit in a comp.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 11:55am | Report
AD+ArmorPen>>>AS on Miss Fortune

You should be rushing Bloodthirster with her ALWAYS, then The Brutalizer or Last Whisper, her power in teamfights is incredible since with a well positioned Bullet Time you can melt a whole team.

I just love her
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide