Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hypothetically

Creator: Fragamacrunch March 8, 2011 3:24pm
38 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
Fragamacrunch
<Member>
Fragamacrunch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:24pm | Report
Alright, let's say I made a guide, and it was a huge, in-depth, beautifully detailed, and well thought out guide on tank Veigar. It would have every available bit of information on how to maximize your potential with tank Veigar. Of course, tank Veigar is far inferior to the much more traditional AP Veigar. With all of this in mind, would you +1 or -1 this guide, and why?
Alkraan
<Member>
Alkraan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:26pm | Report
In my opinion, any guide well detailed and with a good item/skill set should get +1'ed.. it doesnt matter if that's the way u play the champion or not
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:28pm | Report
I would +1 it even if it did suck. :V
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:28pm | Report
i'd downvote

but people say im a troll so idk
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:29pm | Report
I don't want to support builds that use less viable tactics. But I also don't want to be an *** and hinder that persons success if the guide itself is good.
So I would refrain from voting.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:43pm | Report
I'm all for unconventional builds -IF- they work well. I've seen a Twisted Fate go tank, and it was pretty amazing to see. If a build works for you, and you feel like sharing it then awesome. I wouldn't worry about upvotes or downvotes because if it works for you, then why care if it works for other people?

That being said, I wouldn't upvote it if it didn't work for me, but neither would I downvote it if it didn't. So long as it's well written and easy to navigate.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 3:52pm | Report
I think if it accomplishes the goal it sets out to do I'll +1, mostly because I know plenty others will -1.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 5:23pm | Report
This is turning into Reasons to downvote.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 6:55pm | Report
If it's a good build, I usually upvote it. It's gotta hit several requirements though, such as justification for build, playstyle guide, and be overall informative in terms of the build/gameplay.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 6:57pm | Report
I'LL +1 IT THEN -1 IT THEN SLAP SOMEONE!

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide