Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sometimes, I have to blame a loss on my team.

Creator: Stylistical June 4, 2015 12:20pm
1 2 3 4
Stylistical
<Member>
Stylistical's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 12:20pm | Report
When you're playing support Blitz with a Vayne ADC, and you pull, and she pins them backwards away again, ya know, maybe the loss of bot lane isn't your fault, and there was probably nothing you could do against it.

Or when your Sej decides to grab a Hydra instead of a jungle item....
Or when your Voli spend more time typing rather than playing....

Maybe it isn't you in those cases, but maybe it was.

Now when you get all three in the same game, it's definitely not you.
This happened to me. A Vayne that couldn't pin or ult, A Sej that went AD and didn't know that she couldn't 1v5, and a Voli that spent more time typing than playing all game. And then all called me stupid for playing Blitz and missing one damn pull from a mile away. Maybe in that case, it's not your fault that you can't carry 3 people that would rather flame you than play, and make you feel really discouraged. Even after you mute them, and they start telling the other team to relay messages to you. So you mute the enemy team, and the they start going the exact opposite place you were, and purposefully throwing the game. Maybe that ISN'T your fault, and to be honest there was nothing I could do about that game. They wouldn't FF, because bronze hope, even when the kills are 16-51 and we barely have 2 turrets when they have us pushed to nexus towers AND they can dive us under them and delete us faster than we can even react. Maybe games like this aren't my fault, but I'll forever say it was because everyone will always tell me that the loss is never because of my team.

But maybe, just maybe, it wasn't my fault.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 12:58pm | Report
It's unrealistic to think you can carry every single game but that's the kind of mindset that helps you improve. "I couldn't carry, what should I have done better?"

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 1:04pm | Report
Sometimes **** just happens but 9 times out of 10 you really have a lot to improve by analyzing your games and figuring out what you could've done better. Don't beat yourself up too much over it and just let it go, it'll get better as time passes :p
Stylistical
<Member>
Stylistical's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 1:08pm | Report
Well I can't carry at all. I play mid, my team feeds every other lane so bad by the time I'm even able to roam that the other lanes are roaming to me, and teams in bronze can't ping MIA. If I play jungle, all they do is complain about ganks, and when I do gank them, they sit there and watch me die rather than help me. Bronze is just so hard to climb out of because people are that stupid. I got placed in silver 2 last year, and I went 9/1 promos. This yeah I went 9/1 and got placed in bronze 4. Half the mistakes they make, I can't even comprehend. LIKE A SEJ BUILDING A TIAMAT AND GOING AD RATHER THAN BUILDING A JUNGLE ITEM OR ANY TANK ITEMS AT ALL. Yes, this Sej was jungle. SHE NEVER BOUGHT A JUNGLE ITEM. In my elo, things like this are rampant. Now I'm not saying I'm like extremely good or anything, I can definitely improve, a lot actually, but the stupidity of the people Bronze and the toxicity of them is just absolutely insane. I'm good enough to be in Silver. I know that much, but I can't win games in bronze because the people are too stupid to even let me carry them. They have so much pride in their actions that they won't even accept when they make mistakes or let other people help them, and then complain when people don't help them. I just don't understand that mentality "I don't need your help!" "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP?" "LISTEN TO ME LET MY CARRY YOU *is 0/17 with 60 cs at 30 minutes*" <-- Yes I run into these players. They can't even cs and yet they play ranked. It just kills me to be in here, because I can not carry them, because they won't let me. They're too stupid to drop their own pride to let me carry them. I know what I'm doing against my laners, and I usually do the best in the game, but at 30 minutes I may be a support and half my teams cs. And I only like 15. It's just sad, and it kills, and honestly I'm thinking about stopping ranked all together because even though I'm not the least toxic player, and I get very toxic at times, the people I get paired with are so bad and it gets even worse everytime I lose. I'm always last pick, so I almost always get support, and then I usually get paired with an adc who doesn't even know what they're doing. I really can't stand it.

I analyze my own games and take notes on things I need to improve on. I do it almost every game, but my elo and mmr just keeps getting worse, and I don't see it changing. I keep getting put with worse and worse players. Every game they get worse. I dropped from 100 LP to 0 in a day because I can't win in bronze. I've been playing since the patch 4.3 or something, basically right around when Braum was released, and I've never had this much trouble playing. This is the worst my mmr has even been. I'm Bronze 4. But all I get paired with are bronze 5. I'm always the highest rank on my team.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Blame game blame game, mumbo jumbo, denial!

Sounds like you need to get a PRO MENTOR to help you. I'm going to assign the 3100st best player at league of legends. His name is Wayne3100.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 7:01pm | Report
I can notice several mistakes in a lost game. But sometimes you just can't help but notice the ever-heightening pile of failures that your teammates are making that simply dwarf your own...
If you want to help me, teach me.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 7:06pm | Report
I notice mistakes in both wins and losses......
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 7:08pm | Report
I notice mistakes in both wins and losses......

My parents said I was a mistake. But that didn't keep me from hitting plat.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2015 2:24am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

My parents said I was a mistake. But that didn't keep me from hitting plat.

Good job!..
If you want to help me, teach me.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2015 9:00am | Report
You're Bronze 4 and ****ing terrible at this game because you never are able to admit that you make mistakes, suck at the game, and try and improve. You will continue to be ****ing terrible until you're able to realize
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide