Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sometimes, I have to blame a loss on my team.

Creator: Stylistical June 4, 2015 12:20pm
1 2 3 4
bImperial
<Member>
bImperial's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2015 2:22pm | Report
Just ignore the negitive people. I have the same issue. Unlike what many believe not every single bronze player is bronze. I had my plat friend play with me and he said it was the most annoying and pathetic game he has ever seen when he played a game with me. Funny thing is people assume that we are bad players that think we should be plat. Yet people like you openly admit you are NOT a god at this game, and that you relize your prob not better than gold. Does that give them the right to call us bad because our luck is bad, no. You seem like your putting in effort and thats good, keep it up. Trying watching some videos and maybe trying to start playing champs that will let you hyper carry.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 11:20am | Report
It is abslolutely impossible to win every single game, that's why the highest win rates aren't above 90%. I undertsand the struggle of bad teams, and it will happen at least once to you (I had 3 AFKs once), nothing you can do there, but in 80% of the games, there is almost always something you could've done better that (probably) could've won you the game. Almost always, there is something you miss, something to be done. Just think about it.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 12:25pm | Report
bImperial wrote:
Just ignore the negitive people. I have the same issue. Unlike what many believe not every single bronze player is bronze. I had my plat friend play with me and he said it was the most annoying and pathetic game he has ever seen when he played a game with me. Funny thing is people assume that we are bad players that think we should be plat. Yet people like you openly admit you are NOT a god at this game, and that you relize your prob not better than gold. Does that give them the right to call us bad because our luck is bad, no. You seem like your putting in effort and thats good, keep it up. Trying watching some videos and maybe trying to start playing champs that will let you hyper carry.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, that was unasked for. You're really funny though.

It's practically impossible to be stuck in bronze while you're better than the average bronze player. In that case you're slowly climbing, not stuck. That is simply impossible in so many ways. Yeah, it may happen that a player with low-silver skill level needs about 50 games to climb out of bronze, but I don't call that stuck. However, if you're even CLOSE to gold level, bronze will be a breeze for you.

The more likely option is that you just don't realize that you're actually bronze level yourself. This occurs at any level, but in general is all too common for bronze lol.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 12:41pm | Report
I had an account in bronze once. To prove people wrong, I got it to plat in 2 weeks.

#gitgood
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I had an account in bronze once. To prove people wrong, I got it to plat in 2 weeks.

#gitgood

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 4:25pm | Report
bImperial wrote:
Yet people like you openly admit you are NOT a god at this game, and that you relize your prob not better than gold. Does that give them the right to call us bad because our luck is bad, no.

[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2015 4:41pm | Report

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide