Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 32 of 431
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 7:27pm | Report
I think they need to nerf the healing that junglers get from Feral Flare. With the dragon damage rework, a level 7 warwick/yi should not be able to solo dragon with just 1 completed jungle item.

I'd be happy to see the on hit healing effect reduced on attacking champions, but the damage increased a little to compensate - perhaps something along the lines of "Basic attacks deal 100 + (stacks) bonus magic damage to minions and monsters (40% damage on champions), and heal for 25 health + (66% stacks).
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 7:52pm | Report
utopus wrote:
a level 7 warwick/yi should not be able to solo dragon with just 1 completed jungle item.

There are other junglers who can pull it off, some of them doesn't even build Feral Flare... The infinite stacking is more of a problem.

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 11:49pm | Report
That Warwick is able to solo Dragon is definitly nothing special, he could do it before aswell...

And they gonna increase the time until Feral Flare stacks to 30.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 2:19am | Report
Ancient golem should never have been nerfed to 350 hp in the first place.

Added shaco

I don't think feral flare is gamebreaking on second opinion... been playing against a lot of feral flare junglers in teamranked and I just abuse them early really hard... most buy madreds + dagger/boots on their first buy which gives you only attack speed... I usually buy spirit stone and 1 or 2 longswords, which basically means they can't do anything as I steal their camps since madreds doesn't even give armor anymore.

While stuff like master yi is still really obnoxious with flare I don't think it needs a huge huge nerf.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 4:26am | Report
Hmm, putting Feral Flare on Trundle, the strongest anti-counterjungler in the game? Could end bad for your strategy. Would be good to test that, Trundle nearly only deals damage by attacking anyway.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 4:57am | Report
Nobody picks trundle lOl. Even if I pick somebody with a bunch of early jungle pressure, if master yi/udyr/aatrox/xin/nocturne are up, I can all but guarantee they will pick one of them instead if they want a feral flare jungler.

I also counterjungle years before they get close to flare. Flare is also pretty weak until its stacked up, and you get elder lizard long before flare is completed.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 5:01am | Report
I'd expect Flare to more of an issue in solo queue than team rankeds, to be fair. Sure, you could argue people should be better at counterjungling, but it still makes some champs pretty damn strong atm.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 5:10am | Report
Theres no doubt flare bumps a bunch of junglers up in strength which is reflected in the (still) tentative jungle tier list I have set atm, but its definitely not the s3 black cleaver level monstrosity that people are making it out to be. Flare/wriggles is weak at points of the game and builds out of bad items, whereas BC built out of one of the best items in the game in brutalizer.

Flare is also kind of a double whammy in soloq as the junglers that utilize it well are pretty big pubstompers on their own that just didn't really like elder lizard too too much.
Counterjungling in soloq is also pretty ez below diamond in my experiences though, people don't respond very well to invades, and a solo kill on the enemy jungler usually leads to lots of internal strife and rage within their team. xD
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 5:25am | Report
utopus wrote:

I think they need to nerf the healing that junglers get from Feral Flare. With the dragon damage rework, a level 7 warwick/yi should not be able to solo dragon with just 1 completed jungle item.

Plz explain to me how you get a fully stacked Feral Flare at lvl 7?

There's a huge trade-off to Feral Flare.
Either you focus on stacking it fast and don't gank.
Or you gank and it takes you the better half of the game before you reach 25 stacks.

Another trade-off is the lack of mana sustain. Which the other jungle items do have.

Note: No idea what they've done to Elise but she's rather easy to kill these days.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 7:16am | Report
Thats why you play Feral Warwick with it.^^

BTW: All those AA-based junglers should be countered by Rammus.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide