Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 355 of 431
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:46pm | Report
Toxicarbon wrote:
Hook me up with this BBG character. How do I get to know who that is?
BBG was permabanned from both MOBAFire and League, so good luck with that.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:48pm | Report
Toxicarbon wrote:
First off, my rank was prolly higher than yours. I don't know why this page has such a toxic environment but I just assume you're a regular league player. If you're gonna **** talk, what rank are you? You think you're so bad ***.

Win rate is an actual statistic of games that have happened. It's a fact of something that happened. All of you who think that it isn't a good representation of solo queue is brain dead. Especially when you're targetting exactly what happens at a certain elo.

Also, I'm glad your NA friends are giving you the expertise that you have. Dopa, the best solo queue player in the world is a hell of a lot more credible than you are.

http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/na-lcs/na_2016_spring/teams/immortals

Good talk, Janna is the worst support and doesn't deserve to be above any tier 1 champs. #logic

Supports are 100% about your team comp and what you need. Janna offers a LOT of things that no other support can offer.

Any adc gets dunked in teamfights unless they position absolutely perfectly. I assume you're **** elo or you would know this. What are you even arguing ffs?

Wukong and Voli are destroying solo queue. You can stick to your champs and just lose to Voli and Wuk. I don't know much about top but I know what's winning and what's losing so the fact that you dis-credit what wins is a joke. Wukong has been a prestigious top laner for quite some time now.

Lulu should be the number one. Especially if you're talking about competitive play. She makes your adc turn into a manly Mf'er AND she can win any lane solo. She is also really hard to gank successfully. Almost all of last year, people spammed her all over LCS. Good talk. As I post this, A LULU SOLO KILLS LISSANDRA IN THE MID LANE from the LCS casting. I bet you don't even play mid lane. Twisted Fate is 2nd to Lulu because Lulu has great kill potential. If you think a 0-1 TF is useless, we should probably stop the discussion. I don't want to argue with bronze kids that don't know anything.

Btw, Idgaf who your friends are. Bjergsen and Pobelter are the only decent mids in NA. I'll be challenger in 2 weeks.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:49pm | Report
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:49pm | Report
If you're a highly respected player at high elo confirm it with your account. otherwise we will continue to discredit your ridiculous claims and live on knowing that we aren't hurting ourselves.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:50pm | Report
Add me on NA and I'll set up a meeting. KefkaZix is my name
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:50pm | Report
If you are highly respected shoot me a pm with your ign and we can talk in private. If you want my list of accomplishments in league I can give you those too. You aren't doing anything except derailing this thread.

@Spawnofhell

Haven't looked at shen rework.

Jarvan still has solid early gank pressure, but it isn't enough to make up for his average clear speed, weak hp/mp sustain, and highly situational dueling power. He can destroy some immobile team comps but he has to be really careful vs strong 1v1 junglers/fast clearers. He can fall REALLY far behind if he messes up some ganks.

Elise will be the top jungler next iteration of this tier list.

Jax jungle wants to farm too much, and he also has bad buildpaths in the jungle. Doesn't get enough money either.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:54pm | Report
h4x, nid was first pick / ban material in korea for some reason I'm not too sure why. any insight as to why?
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:54pm | Report
Who needs elo, you just need this:

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:57pm | Report
Add me on NA and I'll set up a meeting. KefkaZix is my name

You are utterly garbage.
Toxicarbon
<Member>
Toxicarbon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2016 1:58pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
nid was first pick / ban material in korea for some reason I'm not too sure why. any insight as to why?

Are you referring to solo queue or competitive play?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide