Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 176 of 431
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 9:49am | Report
Except it was Vizicsacsi
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 9:56am | Report
I actually see kennen more and more in my solo queue games. He punishes a lot of champions early game (not going to say anything about gnar because I have no clue) and his mid game is immense with flash+r engages. He's overall becoming better and better and would rate him amongst the top-10 top picks atm.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 10:27am | Report
Xerath, Azir, and LB, are rly rly rly strong... for no reason ._. make xerath like god tier plz, cause his Q does more damage then lb syndra's Q E W combo and thats pretty dumb. (I'm talking late game xerath btw)
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 11:46am | Report
Someone explain why sion is tier 1 because i keep trying to pick him up but i always seem to have same outcome every game.

His lane is strong but he feels rather weak late game reliant on his team. Does little damage unless im building him wrong i have not idea... You get kited all day ill try to peel for my adc's and damage dealers but all cc i have is my q once my ult is down and i cant hit ahri with my q when shes ulting around my back line my cc is useless. Maybe need try building damage sion so i cant do more when ignored.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Someone explain why sion is tier 1 because i keep trying to pick him up but i always seem to have same outcome every game.

His lane is strong but he feels rather weak late game reliant on his team. Does little damage unless im building him wrong i have not idea... You get kited all day ill try to peel for my adc's and damage dealers but all cc i have is my q once my ult is down and i cant hit ahri with my q when shes ulting around my back line my cc is useless. Maybe need try building damage sion so i cant do more when ignored.

Nah you pretty much build full tank. He does enough damage to at least warrant being focused and I'd rank him in the top 5 list of champions that take forever to ****ing kill.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 4:31pm | Report
Or you if you go against a team with not so much mobility go full damage but only activate your ghostblade + mercurial scimitar after you're dead. #WW2taughtmethanksjapan

New Ahri is pretty good vs Xerath tbh, he only "lost" one counter on the last narfs and that was Fizz. He's crazy good tho
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 4:36pm | Report

Nah you pretty much build full tank. He does enough damage to at least warrant being focused and I'd rank him in the top 5 list of champions that take forever to ****ing kill.
I just dont see how he is good he cant do anything against the dive onto your backline. Ahri and azir really annoying to play against as sion. He seems especially bad if your team falls behind.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 4:42pm | Report
Most full tanks are bad if your team falls behind because it doesn't matter how much damage you soak if your team can't deal any damage back.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 4:56pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Most full tanks are bad if your team falls behind because it doesn't matter how much damage you soak if your team can't deal any damage back.
True i guess but Rumble, Lissandra, Irelia, Gnar and Kassadin i feel can at least build some dmg and split push or try to do more than go full tank. I almost want try playing sion with hydra or trinity force.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2015 5:13pm | Report
I don't even see the point of building any of those full tank except for Gnar anyway. Unless, huh, full peel CC monster tank Lissandra but huh

You can build sion with as much damage as you want but he is still really easy to kite and needs the resistances to properly disrupt. I mean, if you want to die by the time you finished charging your Q...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide