Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 87 of 431
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 6:20pm | Report
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Kokoth
<Member>
Kokoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 8:18am | Report
Hi :) just wanted to ask why do you think darius is top 3 champion. Because from what i've heard he is (or a least used to be) one of the strongest top laner
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 8:46am | Report
Kokoth wrote:
Hi :) just wanted to ask why do you think darius is top 3 champion. Because from what i've heard he is (or a least used to be) one of the strongest top laner

The problem with darius is that pretty much all of his skills push the lane making him easy to gank(he also has no gapcloser).
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 8:49am | Report
I dont find zilean that good maybe im playing him wrong? He has huge mana issue must be tear on support which is odd the only reason he is good is due to tris and kog being good as soon as meta changes he will be useless again.

This is for support btw mid lane he is pretty good since he does not have do weird *** build and have mana issues as much.

edit: why did you not put zilean in mid lane tier list you know he is popular there as well... he is good versus zed and good counter to assassins.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 10:40am | Report
Is there a reason you rate rumble so low? He is at least near top tier 2.... better than jayce easily.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 2:54pm | Report
moved rumble and janna up a bit and added zilean to mid
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 4:28pm | Report
moved rumble and janna up a bit and added zilean to mid
Seems good now he is kinda on the rise atm soon to be popular according to dyrus he is second best top laner atm after nidalee but maybe not in solo q since he takes alot of skill.
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 5:39pm | Report
Why did you place Vel'Koz where he is?
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 5:49pm | Report
Lux is anything but consistent, all her damage is in skillshots and she is really bad at getting divers off her.

That... was a very insufficient answer and a flawed explanation of lux's weaknesses.

Sure, she has 4 skill shots but please for the love of god explain how they're difficult to land?
E is practically impossible to miss; q is relatively hard to land at max range but you never use it at max range unless you spot someone through a ward and try to pick them off; the first portion of her shield is super easy to hit since its a relatively fast skill shot and finally her ultimate is never really used unless they're under some form of cc anyways

Her range means she doesn't die. Assasins can't do anything vs her because she can keep farming with her e and can force even trades with her shields if it ever comes to it. I don't see how you can get dived as a lux unless they like 3v1 towerdive you. In teamfights you'll be at your back line anyways and even if you get dived you're pretty beefy with your shield and can easily land a point blank q to open up room for your adc to melt down whoever tried to dive you.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 7:10pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Sure, she has 4 skill shots but please for the love of god explain how they're difficult to land?
E is practically impossible to miss;

Try thinking about landing an E in the scope of a high mobility mid laner, like Zed, or LeBlanc. It is actually very, very hard to land an E on those champions.

Quoted:
q is relatively hard to land at max range but you never use it at max range unless you spot someone through a ward and try to pick them off;

Again, try thinking of landing a snare in the scope of high mobility champions, like Zed, LeBlanc, Talon, Fizz, Vi, etc etc. The only times when it is important to land the snare IS when it is max range, so that your opponents can't get to you. If any of those champions get to you, things can get very ugly.

That's half of her abilities right there.

Quoted:
Her range means she doesn't die. Assasins can't do anything vs her because she can keep farming with her e and can force even trades with her shields if it ever comes to it. I don't see how you can get dived as a lux unless they like 3v1 towerdive you.

Actually, it's assassins who zone you. Their heavy burst means that you HAVE to farm with your E, and if you try to farm minions without it, they can jump you, with very little room for counterplay. It is actually quite easy to dive a Lux. Some examples of champions who can dive you easily are Vi, Yasuo, Zed, Syndra, Lee Sin, Elise, and many others.

Quoted:
you're pretty beefy with your shield

Against bruisers, yes the shield will likely be enough to keep you alive under most circumstances. If you asked Vapora Dark if a Lux with a Shield is Beefy, he'll likely disagree.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide