Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 61 of 431
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 10:55am | Report

People underestimate how difficult it is to balance 100+ champs. Blizzard can't even balance 3 civs

I don't underestimate that at all, but sometimes they seem to make no effort whatsoever and most of their decisions made are just baffling.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 3:49pm | Report
Small changes affect me alot for example i hate playing twitch now usually after even just minor nerf i suck with that champ lol not sure why sadly. I was good on twitch in ranked now i lost 3 games in row so i just stop playing him and play other adc.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 3:51pm | Report
It was a pretty major nerf, his win rate overall is down by about 4 or 5%.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

It was a pretty major nerf, his win rate overall is down by about 4 or 5%.

Its mostly stealth for me now lol i think oh i can just q away nope 6 seconds if im attacked :(

I dont have that great positioning in first place so i cant really play twitch now i think hes very much needed to be played correctly in terms of how you position in lane and fights now. I much rather just play lucian or corki where i have the noob escape if i do something wrong.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Double lift explaining how 4.10 was huge nerf to all adcs and when they become strong now versus last patch.

When adc's become relevant.
4.9= 14 mins
4.10= 25 mins

Best adcs
1. Twitch
2. Kog Maw
3. Cait
4. Tris
5. Lucian

Also i guess twitch is still best because item Nerf's affect him least since he now goes bork into ghost blade. Where all adc's who dont build IE first all got weaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEshBE3EdQw
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 7:36pm | Report
i thought this was h4x's tier list not doublelifts

also twitches nerf was huge and i like it, it was annoying ganking twitch only to have if go invisible even after being in a terrible position to get hit by a naut hook or a thresh hook
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:28pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

also twitches nerf was huge and i like it, it was annoying ganking twitch only to have if go invisible even after being in a terrible position to get hit by a naut hook or a thresh hook

look, doublelift is a great player, but great player doesnt always = best game knowledge. who knows, doublelift could easily know better than me regarding adc at this moment, but the tier list reflects how i feel about the champions in their respective roles (when its updated) so yeah...
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:49pm | Report
Considering that Twitch takes about 4 seconds to die at every stage of the game, it did kind of made his Q pointless to escape with, although you were nearly never going to kill him with it up before it was nerfed.

Basically MOBAFire.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2014 2:56am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

I did not realize this thread was without debate part of that is sharing what others think.

Twitch is prob best adc now if you good enough to get get caught out. The nerf was to his escape so yea this tier list if prob more accurate in solo q or low lvl of play.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2014 8:23am | Report
^ the hell? Good enough to never get caught? Do I have to tell you that tier lists, by anyone, don't work that way? No one is that good and by that logic, there are better candidates to be part of top 5. I do admit that twitch is good though.
Now that the "balancing" kicks in, I think that what GMD had said(and by many other before) is quite valid.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide