Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Am I missing something?

Creator: Kazega September 19, 2012 6:54am
1 2 3 4
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:26am | Report
seriously man I am not in the mood for this right now.

with the first quote, I've looked up your Katarina games and I feel like my builds are better. that is all. I don't want to fight with you over something like this right now, so let's just leave it at that. you do your thing I'll do mine and we just let it be thinking our own way is better than the other guy's way. Agree to disagree and what not.

The second quote is me saying I don't want to just flat out copy anyone. Someone said to "play like you" and that's not really my thing. I have my own thought process on Kat and it works for me at the moment.

And if you must know why I made this thread I explained this on page 2:

Kazega wrote:

I hate it when I get riled up to the point where I make these threads. because I can't think clearly I ust rant about every little thing and I don't try to focus the discussion.....

Now please contribute to the thread, as I've just hit another low point, or GTFO.
Lasty
<Member>
Lasty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 8:02am | Report
You're kinda pathetic. Sorry if you take offense that, but it's not a personal attack, just an observation.

tl;dr this whole thread:
Kazega: What am I doing wrong?
Community: This, this, and this
Kazega: **** you. I'm right. Nothing you say is valid. Contribute to the thread or gtfo.

I also thought it was funny that you threw up a score of 16/14 as evidence that you're a badass. No offense, but 14 deaths on an ap carry is GG, doesn't matter who you are. If you want to get better with a champ, you have 3 options. Go watch videos, go read a guide, or go get mentoring. If you wanna play like you, that's fine, but you're going to keep dying a lot.

Also, just curious, what is your kat build?
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 8:45am | Report
Lasty wrote:

You're kinda pathetic. Sorry if you take offense that, but it's not a personal attack, just an observation.
I know, and I am pissed off that I am in this state mentally, and it only gets worse from there. I am mad at my current state in my ranked quest, mostly at myself for letting that happen, but I go in to try and fix it it gets worse I get madder I try to fix it again and it just spirals out of control from there. I'm on a losing streak and I can't seem to pull out of it.

Quoted:
tl;dr this whole thread:
Kazega: What am I doing wrong?
Community: This, this, and this
Kazega: **** you. I'm right. Nothing you say is valid. Contribute to the thread or gtfo.
Again pissed off, not at any one one of you all, but at myself, and I tend to be antisocial when I get to that point. If anything this thread is just the result of my rage and a need to try and vent it out. however I tend to be blinded by my anger and lash out needlessly and look like an *** doing so. I'm just being an EMO ***** right now.

Quoted:
I also thought it was funny that you threw up a score of 16/14 as evidence that you're a badass. No offense, but 14 deaths on an ap carry is GG, doesn't matter who you are. If you want to get better with a champ, you have 3 options. Go watch videos, go read a guide, or go get mentoring. If you wanna play like you, that's fine, but you're going to keep dying a lot.
Self confidence is not a strong suit of mine, especially in this state. WHile I fail to mention that most of those were something around 6/1 starts. I am trying to build myself up. And when it comes to "playing like me," I just don't want ot be someone else. I can't really explain it any better than that right now.

Quoted:
Also, just curious, what is your kat build?

Boots/pots opening. go HT Revolver > MPEN Boots > Gunblade with Kage's in there somewhere > Deathcap > DFG > Zhonya's > Void Staff is the usual build. 21-9-0 Masteries, MPEN Reds, HP/Lvl Seals, Either MR or AP/Lvl Blues and Movement Quints.
Lasty
<Member>
Lasty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:00am | Report
Kazega wrote:

Boots/pots opening. go HT Revolver > MPEN Boots > Gunblade with Kage's in there somewhere > Deathcap > DFG > Zhonya's > Void Staff is the usual build. 21-9-0 Masteries, MPEN Reds, HP/Lvl Seals, Either MR or AP/Lvl Blues and Movement Quints.

(this is now throatslasher talking)
Ok, I think I just solved your problem.
#1, MS quints on kat only viable at higher elo when you need them. I would never take MS quints on kat under 1500 elo, you just typically don't need them if you play smart. Kat is all about winning trades, and that comes from superior damage, using her mobility skills correctly, and staying safe. If that means just throwing BB, that's fine, if they can't harass you back. If that means you BB, walk in their face and w, that's cool too, it's possible. I wouldn't use shunpo to harass though...jungler appears you're done for.

#2 I hate gunblade rush. When kat got reworked, I played dozens of games on her, and I came to a few conclusions. Here's my list of builds on kat in order from worst to best:
4-sorc shoes, gunblade
3-sorc shoes, revolver, rabadons
2-sorc shoes, kage's, revolver, deathfire grasp
1-sorc shoes, revolver, abyssal (this is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best way to build kat if they have heavy magic damage team, ie; ap mid, rumble/vlad top, and amumu jungle, basically 3 ap champs)

#3 I would almost always take flat MR blues, unless i'm against extremely low damage/passive mids, like morgana, syndra, and anivia. Also, champs that I can just outplay with my abilities, like lux, veigar, anivia, ahri, people with slow skillshots. Katarina counters skillshots, and is countered by single target disables like suppression, silence, and stun. Kat does fine against snare, though, like amumu, ryze, morgana, etc.

Take magic resist when it's inevitable you're going to get poked, like vlad and kassadin, mordekaiser, etc.

Never pick katarina into a team that is drowning in cc. Take katarain when they're extremely light on cc, and you have a favorable matchup in mid.

If you want further mentoring, add my main (throatslasher) and I'll play some kat games for you to spectate.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:29am | Report
Kazega wrote:

I'm just being an EMO ***** right now.

new sig op
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:30am | Report
throatslasher got a point there, taking abyssal revolver is how I play Katarina myself, and it work kinda well so far.

However, you actually look like you're in a bad mental state, you might wanna play a little less and care less about scores and numbers, ELO and score are after all meaning less if you don't enjoy the game.

I'd recommend to decrease your playing hours or play another game if you're a hardcore gamer who spends time playing ( such as me), try something that is not competitive and just have fun, without thinking about success. Then play again LOL when you only think about having fun.

It's all about the game my friend, It's all about the game.
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:43am | Report
^its not just a game when you get beat and you are 1200> Elo cause it demoralizes you .
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:51am | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

^its not just a game when you get beat and you are 1200> Elo cause it demoralizes you .

Then why are you playing this game if not for the fun?
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:52am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

new sig op

That actually helped.... I don't know what to say to that except give a slight "lol" and then continue being emo

Then why are you playing this game if not for the fun?

For the challenge.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 9:58am | Report
When i get pissed off at this game (which happens alot) i go onto Skyrim and proceed to murder the **** out of every single man, woman, and child inside some random city. I like Markarth (racist bastards be hatin on my wood elf). Helps alot to step away for awhile, de-stress, then when i chill out and can think rationally i get with some of my clan members with higher ELO than I am and they do alot to help me out. If you need a group of people to get help and get advice from you are welcome to put in an application to taw.net, we accept most applicants, and almost all of them that are lvl 30s (unless you are a total ******* during the interview process. We hate *******s, and none of them are allowed in.) Its a great group of people, we have prize tournaments and structured teams and all that good stuff.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide