Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Another Diamond AMA (jungle theme) GOOOOO

Creator: C4 Lasty April 16, 2013 7:33am
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 5:39pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

You don't like to read I guess. That is a solo que tier list. If you'd like a teams tier list I'd be happy to make it.

"How come Nasus is literally played every single LCS game and Nautilus not once?"

If you can read properly, you'd see that neither the word 'tier' nor the word 'list' is present in this sentence. Hence one could easily conlcuded that this question has nothing to do with your tier list.

If you think you can make a proper jungle tier list for teamplay, go ahead.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 7:39pm | Report
actually GMD Saint did pick Naut as a jungler a few days back, and elements was using him as a support SOOOO he was picked more than once

i assume nasus is played in every LCS game because hes good in a team environment and not in a solo queue one, like as lasty said wither is nothing to people that use dashes, in a team youll almost always know what cooldowns are down like dashes and nasus needs to have coordinated ganks because his only cc is wither

again thats just me assuming, whenever i play against one i never go "omg its nasus were done" im still like "oh nasus big deal"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
ArthurTheHammer
<Member>
ArthurTheHammer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 8:12pm | Report
Actually me and a couple friends got into an argument about Nasus being a good jungler. I said he wasn't. His clear is too slow compared to others. Wither is good but that's all he has compared to other junglers. My friends kept saying that wither is all he needs. But just cause the LCS pro players make it work doesn't mean other people can. They are pro because they are great at what they do. They have teamwork and communication skills and without that Nasus isn't that great.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 8:32pm | Report
@ArthueTheHammer: Nasus doesnt have that slow of a clear, if youre maxing Q first then yeah youll have a slow clear but you should be maxing spirit fire when jungling
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 9:13pm | Report
OMG Nasus is great in 5's bad in solo que. He takes too long to get going for solo que and hes too susceptible to being counterjungled. He's great in TEAMS and just OK in solo que.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 9:16pm | Report
I answered all of this on like page 7. READ MY TIER LIST WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR SOLO QUE. LCS doesn't factor into it, it means nothing. Competitive 5's is night and day different from solo que.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 9:31pm | Report
I think nasus is fine in solo q
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 10:28pm | Report
He is that's why I included him in my list of playable junglers. GMD is just upset that I have him tier 3.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 10:57pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

He is that's why I included him in my list of playable junglers. GMD is just upset that I have him tier 3.

Upset? Not at all. I'm trying to get some more info rather than answers that don't get more in-depth than a single sentence. Not judging you or anything, some stuff has to stay short, especially in an AMA. Jungle really became a role I don't understand anything of anymore. Like I jungled extensively in S1 but after that, not really. Hence, I'm just trying to understand the ideas and thought processes behind certain (popular) picks. For example why Nautilus is suddenly back from the depths or why Nasus is suddenly fotm.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2013 9:09am | Report
What are your opinion on the reworked Sejuani and do you think she will be better than Nautilus or Zac?
I don't play LoL anymore.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide