Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Another Diamond AMA (jungle theme) GOOOOO

Creator: C4 Lasty April 16, 2013 7:33am
ArthurTheHammer
<Member>
ArthurTheHammer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2013 11:51am | Report
I recently tried Poppy jungle. I won 2 out of the 3 games I did this. The clear time was slow and I needed a big leash but the ganks were pretty good early game. Any thoughts on Poppy? I also tried Alistar jungle. Just like Poppy his clear time was slow and I needed a big leash but the ganks were good. Any thoughts on Alistar? On both Alistar and Poppy I built pretty much all tank items.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2013 1:59pm | Report
Poppy would be considered a TROLL jungler. Sure she can clear and gank but that doesn't mean you should play her. When deciding who to jungle you should ask yourself what does this person do well. If someone else does what they do but better, play them instead.

Alistar isn't a jungler anymore and I'm glad that he's out of the meta. Before nerfs/jungle changes his ganks were true terror. Pick/ban alistar or lose the game. Glad to see him go. He clears too slowly and his ganks aren't as good as they used to be. Don't play Alistar jungle.

Refer to my tier list. Only play those champions.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:00am | Report
Ok heres another serious question but if you keep mocking on my Shyv you wont ever be able to write something with your hands again <3
Spoiler: Click to view

Question: We all know how good smiteless buff starts are on competitive/solo Q but my question is what is a good situation to start your buffs with Smite? I just find way better to go for smiteless blue for example, use it on red and gank inmediately or get a smiteless and steal the enemy jungler buff.

Also what are the best situations to give your mid a lvl 1 blue buff? appart from playing a manaless jungler like Lee Sin or Shyvana when they are on a hard matchup.
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:52am | Report
I'll answer both questions:

#1 On purple side I start Blue buff and I get a smiteless leash. Then I skip wraiths and do a smite Red. After red I'll go do wraiths and then look for a gank. The reason I do red before wraiths is so my smite comes up faster (makes a difference). Also if the enemy comes to counterjungle me often times I'll finish my red b4 he gets there.

On blue side I'll get my mid to help with wraiths while bot lane does golems. Then bot lane comes up and helps me do a smiteless red. Sometimes I'll start blue on blue side but only if my top/mid can give me smiteless. Think Lux and lee sin. If my top and mid are rumble and gragas I'm going to start red. Smiteless is META you have to do your first buff smiteless or you put yourself at a disadvantage.

The only time I'll smite the first buff is if someone comes to contest it or I started 1 of the enemies buffs.

#2 I would NEVER give my mid the first blue unless I stole the enemy blue. Even then probably not...few mids really snowball with a level 1 blue buff. They can't spam their abilities anyway. Getting early buffs is too important for the jungler as it gives you the early game power you need to pull off successful ganks. The only time I'd donate a blue buff early would be if we were doing some kind of lane swap. If our top lane needed blue to farm in a 2v1 lane I could see giving him blue, but personally I wouldn't want to do it.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:08pm | Report
K ty

Been starting smiteless 100% of time but i saw in some of LCS games lvl 1 blue for mid and was curious

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:15pm | Report
Another question, i recently saved up enough IP and wanted another jungler and i thought for real on Nautilus, any tips you could gimme?

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:21pm | Report
Sejuani reworked, **** Nautilus.

Sig made by elenah
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:27pm | Report
Lol what...Sej looks exactly the same. I think she'll still have all of her old problems.

Naut is tier 1. Sej at best could be a tier 3 jungler.

9/21/0 on naut. Rush mobility boots followed by spirit of the ancient golem. Then you can get a locket/aegis depending on what your support is going to build. I also like abyssal, Frozen heart/Randuins, and sunfire (though only rarely). Gank a lot. He is op.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Seju's ganks will be a bit more potent (mini Knock up, faster charge, more damage in general) But yea I agree with lasty, her sustain still looks garbage.

But aleast she isn't borderline suicide anymore.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 12:31pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Lol what...Sej looks exactly the same. I think she'll still have all of her old problems.

Heathen.

Sig made by elenah

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide