Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

AP Mid's block

Creator: Blood26 August 2, 2012 12:45pm
24 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 7:05am | Report
Change your mindset. Though harassing the enemy down would be the optimal result, often times in higher levels of gameplay you can't, which means that you should aim to farm.

Only use your skillshots if you know the enemy will walk into it or you know you'll land it.
If you want to poke down your enemy, find good positioning where the enemy cannot avoid it.

One small trick is to use your Q when the enemy is walking to cs. When your creep is about to die, try Q-ing in the direction your enemy is walking to.
Wollie
<Member>
Wollie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 2:26pm | Report
+rep for Phoenix. I'm in 1400+ now and can see that enemy's don't care about being harrased anymore. The will just evade, buy resistance and sustain and farm you out while you poke them. Now I'm using my old playstyle I learned whilst playing teemo on top. Make them pay for getting last hits. Skillshots are easier to hit this way and it will make your opponent think twice about getting a last hit. Which will give you that extra splitsecond to destroy them bit by bit. Mindgames win this game, or as star wars fans may say, dun möch.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 4:18pm | Report
Blood26 wrote:

@TehAsian
What happens if he stops to farm behind a creep ._.?

I was thinking about Orb of Deception. I assumed you're leveling that up first?
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 3:18am | Report
Oh gosh, I've played 3 matches as ahri today and all lost D:
Matchups are Zyra,Morgana and karthus.
I think the 3 of them have one similarity.
Safe farming distance.
Guess I should just farm all I can against someone who can farm at a range longer than Q =/
And just wait for the jungler.

(Disclaimer:sadly 2 out of 3 games other lanes got owned and jungler never came =[ Got stomped by karthus, twice as much cs as me)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide