Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Are you the biggest factor in winning or...

Creator: TylerMcCall69 August 20, 2016 12:49pm
1 2
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2016 12:03pm | Report
But mooom. :(
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2016 2:21pm | Report

"And I think it's under-rated how important shot-calling is for carrying games. When I play with smurfs they're almost always making team-wide calls after an ace/winning a skirmish that make sense but no one else on the team was thinking that far ahead,and it ensures that as a team we're getting the most out of every situation and maximizing our chances of winning, even though it won't be represented in the shotcaller's KDA/stats."

There was an engineer who had an exceptional gift for fixing all things mechanical. After serving his company loyally for over 30 years, he happily retired.

Many years later the company contacted him regarding a seemingly impossible problem they were having with one of their multimillion dollar machines.

They had tried everything and everyone else to get the machine to work but to no avail. In desperation, they called on the retired engineer who had solved so many of their problems in the past.

The engineer reluctantly took the challenge. He spent a day studying the huge machine. At the end of the day, he marked a small "x" in chalk on a particular component of the machine and stated, "This is where your problem is." The part was replaced and the machine worked perfectly again.

The company received a bill for $50,000 from the engineer for his service. They demanded an itemized accounting of his charges. The engineer responded briefly:

"One chalk mark $1. Knowing where to put it $49,999"
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2016 7:38pm | Report
listening to people on Reddit (after learning how to filter out the **** from the actually valuable input)
You should probably put that in your CV.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2016 7:54pm | Report
:^)
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2016 1:39pm | Report
It depends, really. When we're winning, I'm clearly the biggest factor. When we're losing, it's totally all because of those other folks.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2016 1:52pm | Report
It depends, really. When we're winning, I'm clearly the biggest factor. When we're losing, it's totally all because of those other folks.

Damn, that should have come from me.
cronokidd313
<Member>
cronokidd313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2016 7:14am | Report
50/50 you are the winning factor to an certain point. you can do everything right but you still have to depend on your team to also know what to do if they fall behind. and I say this because not everyone is going to have a good game but its when they have a bad game do they know how to be carried and help the most important factor to win be achieve. Also, you need to know if your ahead the things you need to do not to throw the game and to try and help that person having a bad game get back into the game. I know we always look out for what's best for us but at the same time if the team lose you lose so somewhere you messed up rather your a sup and needed to peel more than you do or an adc and you got caught out trying to chase a kill with no vision.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide