Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe - the most underrated and abused champion...

Creator: Arcanitum December 5, 2011 10:54am
TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 8:31pm | Report
It's sad when you know Riot has too much money that they forgot to hire goons to do the job for them.

They need more employees so they can tackle the current problems they have right now. Instead, they just tell everyone that they "know about the problem" and turn their backs away from them.
(Discontinued)
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 8:41pm | Report

It's sad when you know Riot has too much money that they forgot to hire goons to do the job for them.

They need more employees so they can tackle the current problems they have right now. Instead, they just tell everyone that they "know about the problem" and turn their backs away from them.

That's over-exaggerating just a little bit. While it's true they need more employees, it's not easy to find someone with a degree they need, while still being interested in their position. They want people who can get jobs with companies like Bethesda or Square Enix.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 9:10pm | Report
Change her passive into a random % chance to apply an extra "X" damage that will scale with crit like GP's Q.

GG, insta flavor.
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 1:05am | Report
she is good as is now - just too many utility over damage. Simple change of E to some steroid and it is done. Critical damage increase would be deadly :D
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 3:43am | Report
Ashe just isnt as good as vayne cait & tristana atm atleast thats the meta, and I wouldnt want an opinion!
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Arcanitum
<Member>
Arcanitum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 4:28am | Report
Wow, I didn't expect this topic to blow up up to 1000 views. It's quite interesting to read all those different opinions, yet it's quite sad, that most of them are proving, that Ashe is worse than most of other carries and EVEN tristana, which in my opinion is non sense.

I'm just saying, that with a right build, Ashe can annihilate any champion that comes in it's path. You can easily kite tanks (if you know how to do it right) and take out squishes in seconds (again, if you know how to use Ashe). The problem is that people don't know how to use and build Ashe, which makes her look worse than most of carries.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 5:18am | Report
hmmm, I had a ****ing post about what a revamped Ashe would like, but I can't find it... >.>

Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 5:51am | Report
Since when is Tristana bad ? o.o

Lulz.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 5:52am | Report
Arcanitum wrote:

Wow, I didn't expect this topic to blow up up to 1000 views. It's quite interesting to read all those different opinions, yet it's quite sad, that most of them are proving, that Ashe is worse than most of other carries and EVEN tristana, which in my opinion is non sense.

I'm just saying, that with a right build, Ashe can annihilate any champion that comes in it's path. You can easily kite tanks (if you know how to do it right) and take out squishes in seconds (again, if you know how to use Ashe). The problem is that people don't know how to use and build Ashe, which makes her look worse than most of carries.

Tristana is a really strong pick right now. Her damage output is cheese. Ashe's kite ability got blasted when they came out with X champions with gapclosers. Irelia says hai.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 6:20am | Report
"With the right build"

Ashe currently cant fight her way out of a paper bag.

Shes outclassed by all the other ad carries.

I could go on. But youre oblivious to this.

Tristana is fotm since they used her at gamescon with wriggles.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide