Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Assassin's and KSing

Creator: kin333x June 24, 2012 4:18pm
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 9:50am | Report
usually only lower skill/low maturity players care about ks. Some people would rather let the kill get away than let them take the kill. I oncer had a Soraka say they would report me for KSing even though i was the carry they where the support. Just ignore them or the ASSASSIN thing works well to.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 10:02am | Report

Trueshot Barrage can kiss my ***...

LMAO! I feel the same way.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 10:27am | Report
The only time I even care for kills is A. I have a mejais/other stack item(which is rare and even then I won't complain) or if I get a quadra kill and the other enemy is right there about to die and like a Janna or something takes my penta, Id be like Awww Why :( but not really complain about it further.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 10:36am | Report
Darius ultimate :D

Ks = Kill secured.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 2:58pm | Report
kin333x wrote:

also, ksing makes a pretty cool scene, an assassin comes out of no where and kills the target. Its pretty neat imo.

This can actually win games. If you keep coming out of nowhere and always seem to be everywhere the other team becomes scared of you. It works with all assassins and Nocturne. If they're always scared to do anything your team basically auto-wins. Last game I played I just kept killing everything everywhere and they surrendered with the reason "This is Bulls***, Akali op GG".

My team wasn't even doing that well. It was a pretty even match except for me being everywhere and killing everything. It was a 30 min match and my first kill was at 12 min. I got 17 kills. Now do you understand their surrender? Lol.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 3:05pm | Report
Mazuran wrote:

No such thing as Kill Stealing, only Kill Securing.
That's my excuse, anyway :P

You sir are awesome, gonna use this next time someone is complaining about ks'ing. My cousin actually told me that someone she played with called her a ks'er because she came in the lane and killed the champion despite he/she had full health and that the accuser wasn't even close enough to join in the combat. I haven't played a game where you run into ******s calling people ks'ers all the time x.x

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 3:40pm | Report
koksei wrote:

Tbh there is no KS in LoL you/they should be happy more people assisted = more gold.
The only thing which isn't that great if the support takes kills on purpose and even that isn't rly bad.
Everything else is BS :P even the so called "stolen penta" who gives a **** srsly -.-

+1
Bittersweet
<Member>
Bittersweet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:25am | Report
If you think your kill was stolen, then you should've probs done more in the fight.
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:29am | Report
When I play with friends it is open game! We literally go try hard to try and KS each other than be like awhaHAHAHAWHWAH my kill XD. But yess people yelling KS is anoyying but then again if you literally just get the last hit and they coulda used some more gold that is anoyying!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 12:24pm | Report
SkullzX wrote:

When I play with friends it is open game! We literally go try hard to try and KS each other than be like awhaHAHAHAWHWAH my kill XD. But yess people yelling KS is anoyying but then again if you literally just get the last hit and they coulda used some more gold that is anoyying!

I know what you mean lol. The especially blatant and hilarious KS's warrant a "MINE!!!" in chat.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide