Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 18 29
TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:48am | Report
seems to me most every guide here is a solo Q Build or health heavy in ways that make you nearly useless in a real game iv seen high rated builds that a 80 win summoner would use be voted up in the 85%'s while never touching max damage out put or comming even close to providing enuff CC items for tanks (espacily the tank builds) having nearly 6k hp on Mundo's with a nearly full heal Ult and no AP alistars even less AP on Mord's and useless life steal tryndamere builds invs reliant twitch's with less damage then a Eve.....seems to be a voting system update is realy needed the highest rated builds for poppy isnt even hybrid and the shaco builds are useless for tryndamere its noob heavey with insane life steal but no armor pen with a super late Infinitys edge its almost useless to make a build here becaz noobs vote it down with out even trying it or stack Rod of Ages and get + votes when they make horrable guides that just make horrable players or stacking health and mana rec and being starit up told to turtle in a game that push = win this is simple unexaptable noobs voting = noob builds = noob team mates in game so for the love of god update your vote system to something usefull becaz noobs vote down a good build and up a good build but do the same to a bad 1 this game is about team work and everyone having 4k hp and trying to simply out live the enemy team is never going to work vs a team of competent players and with a bad vote vs a builds voted on 600 times still criples your chances of helping players who no enuff to no a good build when they see 1 (what im saying is ****ING FIX THE DAM VOTES SYSTEM MOST VOTES SHOULDENT = HIGEST % Espacily when they have 350+ and 100- anywere close to the top of the list is just stupid) ...Thanks
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:52am | Report
Erm. I actually read that and I feel like I've lost IQ.

Fixing the vote system? Look, we don't do the voting, we just have the system. We're not telling people "HEY THIS BUILD IS BAD IN THEDUDE420'S OPINION, GO VOTE IT DOWN" they try the build themselves and they feel they like it so they upvote. It's not up to us to completely take votes off a build because YOU think it's bad, 500 other people must disagree if they upvote it.

AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:56am | Report
all know ppl voting :

1) are sheep and +1 because other ppl +1
2) are total ******s and are not able to think about all the choice the dude make in his guide and wont even know if something is ******ed
3) think having a X/Y k/d score with X>>Y in a lvl 20 game make the guide imba while its because they faced total ******s and get fed
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:17am | Report
honestly its like you people dont even think befor speaking( we dont make the system we only vote it) the top shaco guide has more - votes then + yet its still top build.....but no the vote system is great.....if you lost IQ points its from the troll builds your Up voting actualy read the top shaco guide and tell me its not **** its got 500+ votes more then half - looks like 50-% **** to me ....
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:19am | Report
463 / 559

463 upvotes out of 559 total votes

Did you go to elementary school? I see your grammar and logic need much improvement.

AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:22am | Report
he must think the right number is the -1 rofl
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:22am | Report
my bad its the 2nd highest shaco build ....(anal much)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:26am | Report
be more then happy to shaco vs shaco you can use most any of this Hih rated "****" names TheDude420 in game my shaco destrys the first 4 guides with no problem infact ill go make it on Mobafire now so noobs can - it (not that it maters it will increase after 500 guys vote it + or -...
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:32am | Report
You have no idea of how to build champions. Come back when you do.
(seriously? Manamune on Ashe? --.-- )
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:37am | Report
.......yes a manamune on a 2.3 sec vollying ash .....****ing try it befor you troll it ...you obviously have no idea wtf your talking about or how to play ash .....or you can go back to auto attacking with a passive that requiers you to NOT auto attack for max effect ....go you ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 18 29

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide