Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:41am | Report
WOW iv just seen your build for urgot.....you take nothing for damage WAY to much HP and Prioritze sheild....but get no Frozen mallet...dude you ****ing fail your obviously a 350- win noob .....guys like you make **** guides and cant even understand my build let alone play it.....L2Play and L2Build thanks....
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:43am | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

be more then happy to shaco vs shaco you can use most any of this Hih rated "****" names TheDude420 in game my shaco destrys the first 4 guides with no problem infact ill go make it on Mobafire now so noobs can - it (not that it maters it will increase after 500 guys vote it + or -...

Do you play on EU? If yes, then I would be happy to shaco vs shaco you....

Remember that guides are to help people understand the champion and his mechanics better... they also help people by showing them the builds they run on the champion, people who usually +1 a guide show that the build worked with well with them ..

You should not always look at the top rated guide, have a look through a number of high rated guides and try them all
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:46am | Report
Have you ever tried out a decent Ashe build? Why would you build an Frozen Mallet on Ashe? The top rated guides are just way better than yours. While you spend time on a large mana pool they actually get damage, basically what you complained about at the beginning. And who said you should just autoattack with Ashe?
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:48am | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

WOW iv just seen your build for urgot.....you take nothing for damage WAY to much HP and Prioritze sheild....but get no Frozen mallet...dude you ****ing fail your obviously a 350- win noob .....guys like you make **** guides and cant even understand my build let alone play it.....L2Play and L2Build thanks....

he is a 730+ win noob, and meh I dunno **** about urgot but searz looks like he knows what he is saying.. since he has 31 wins and 12 losses in ranked with urgot.. lol thats pretty effing amazing
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:51am | Report
honestly dude the top ash builds here are **** ash is a GREAT ....TEAM!!!... champion best champion for a frozen mallet (double Freeze is like a Perma Stun nearly) i run ash with AND ONLY WITH a high damage out put champion team play is the new stack Gold items and be a noob and no bro i play the USA server Not the Euro version but with a build like the 1ns here ill switch over for a sec run rune and masteryless vs something so useless
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:54am | Report
what was his elo in the ranked match a 1200 elo noob match dosent intrest me at all im not saying the guide was bad in any way but the build its self is ****ing useless instead of attacking him ill rape his team mate with no damage and barly a slow he cant do anything to stop it he can sheild till hell freeze's over all its going to do is make me aim his teammate even more....
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards

he is a 730+ win noob, and meh I dunno **** about urgot but searz looks like he knows what he is saying.. since he has 31 wins and 12 losses in ranked with urgot.. lol thats pretty effing amazing

Heh, thanks :)
I felt it would be lame to go to the "my elo is higher than yours" area discussion, but it's no problem if other ppl do it :3
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Why would you get Frozen Mallet? Red Buff and Frost Shot should be enough.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:55am | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

what was his elo in the ranked match a 1200 elo noob match dosent intrest me at all

1500elo currently.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:56am | Report
when exuactly is enuff? becaz taking the most of what makes my champion great seems enuff to me exuast frozen mallet Ash's Q and Red buff and the movment buff ( on 3 vs 3) is enuff for me (MAX!)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide