Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:45am | Report
average is half way between lowest and highest elo so 1200 i guess is average ...HOWEVER im sure it was higher befor if someone could look at Hot shots profile and see what his max elo ever was im asuming its more then 2400....
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:46am | Report
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ladders

ay yo wRAth! is it just me or did hotshot drop like 1000 ELO in 1 night? o.O

<3 Lazukin for the sig ~
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:46am | Report
AND! the only reason 1200 is average is becaz we have alot more NEW summoners then old ( thanks season 1 for all the server lag and noobs)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:47am | Report
i thout he was a HELL of alot higher then that ....and yes when your so high 1 lost match can massivly decrease your elo and even 2 wins wont return you to as high as you were
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:49am | Report
if you're that PRO and we're so NOOB. write better guides. explain to us noob how tryndamere works!!! yeah, we're help to help the community to get better at this game,not to just argue with some random people. If you're really peo-sauz and what not, EXPLAIN YOUR GUIDE, why you play shyt that way. Why are you so pro?!?!?! cuz if you explain it, us noobs will never know and be confused and angry and drop downvote bombs.

wRAth is completely awesome and is full of sunshine!!~
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:50am | Report
after looking at his profile i see that it was 2300 last time i looked NOT 3200 SO half way between 1200 and 2300= NO WHERE CLOSER TO ****ING 1200 OBVIOUSLY ( i started at 1200 so i asume everyone else did)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:54am | Report
why dont i explain my guides well sir its obviously becaz i cant ****ing spell.....xD i am english and im in no way a forener i went to scholl in a small hick town with morons and also dont no how to add picturs to help explain my guides WITHOUT having to tyep forever and i read BADLY so guides on building guides are exuasting to read after saying so this in no way effects my LoL Skillz
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:56am | Report
It's simple logic that where you start is where the average elo will be. If you're worse than average you will go below 1200 and if you're better than average you'll go above 1200elo.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:58am | Report
1st of all TheDude420 i did read this topic... and i was quite amazed how rude can a Dude be.

Please keep it a bit more clean... we dont need to and we dont want to read stuff that contains "****", "n00b" and other stuff every 2 legit words.

On the deal... What i see you got a serious problem with nearly any other build that doenst go "Your way". If you dont like it vote it down or write your own version. Dont need to call anyone a n00b coz of that. For som1 a mundo with 128 Warmogs will do the work while others will go for AS/Crit mundos.. Build is an IDEA, if you dont like it you have a tool to state your opinion in a pleasent and constructive way. Vote, and comment why you accualy think this or that is bad/wrong. Ofc in more pleaset way than what you show us here.

Also we dgaf that hotshot has over9000 wins and 0 loss using a build. That doesnt mean that this is THE ONE AND ONLY VALID BUILD EVER MADE.

It might be good but if that would be true... this site would not exist...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:59am | Report
to me my guides are basic and its obvious why i take the items i take .....but after playing nearly 2.5k games ( not counting my other 2 accounts and my level 9 account on the none us server)mabey it really isnt as obvious to others espacily summoners who just started BUT i read and spell so horrable like the broken english is going to help them anyway i figure they try it and they can see for them self how it works....like my ash build you obviuosly cant auto attack like others builds however with a 300+ damage volly every 2.4 secs how couldent your team get killz and there in its self the builds is .....basic and self explainitory ( would love to but im to noob at reading/writin)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide