Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:18am | Report
lol both me and wRAth played with each other(for like 1 game, I was pretty flukey) so at least I know he knows what he's talking about. I'd rather trust someone who plays AP Kat instead of frozen mallet ashe.

<3 Lazukin for the sig ~
TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:21am | Report
i see alot of talking and even more noob nonsence tell me theres more the 1 way to maximize your champions and other obviously stupid **** but no 1 wants to actualy explain to me how exactly to maxamize a champion you get 6 item slots and obviously there is a item combination that makes your the best you can be .......saying there isnt is simply wrong
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:21am | Report
dude, you're here *****ing about how it's impossible to play ranked without a 5 man. it's all about exploiting the game in ways your opponent can't imagine. go search up "TerraAquaVen". I should have a ranked yi game sometime recently. entire game was **** we have a caitlyn who plays like you. I had to go backdoor while my team holds them up. Winning games is NOT about having horrible items that you think are best. It's about teamwork, and like...mostly....well....using your brain right.

<3 Lazukin for the sig ~
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:22am | Report
dude...enough with the BEST WAY bs. Everything is situational. You play however you are needed to win. That's IT. Getting Last Whisper for a carry character as 3rd item doesn't do it, I can tell you for sure.

wRAth is completely awesome and is full of sunshine!!~
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:23am | Report
then play me bro ill waste you its all i do every day all day .......play me ill show you its alot ezer to me then tyeping this **** tryin gto convince you im right ....plz let me simply show you ....**** he can come to....and a tryndamere with no heal for after endless rage seems like a 6 (5 now) sec champion who at best can kill 1-2 champions befor running out on his team mates ....
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:23am | Report
Build = 10% Skill = 70% Team = 20%

You could be really good and play **********ing tank Ashe and do well.

If you are good.

If you can only play every champ.

ONE WAY.

You need to expand.

And...hm...3 people...I wonder what ranked you can do with 3 people.

3v3?

Naw.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:24am | Report
the last wisper adds more dmage then anything else your goping to take on GP at that time if you dont belive me go try it
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:25am | Report
i mean, if you go look at my builds, all of them(mf aside, she needs team built around her) has more than 1 build or more explanations. even if you do have broken engrish and don't know how to bbcode, LEARN IT. Don't go around critisizing with your twisted mindset. People upvote and downvote certain guides for a good reason. Learn to write good guides and it gets upped. If you just leave a ****py build with no explanation no **** YOU'RE GONNA GET DOWNVOTED.

TheDude420
<Member>
....3 vs 3 ranked yea thats so much fun when the best players compete in 5 vs 5 activly ....
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
lol don't scare me wRAth, im not bad but i ain't prepared to carry a frozen mallet ashe in treeline XD

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide